• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Weekend in Whitstable - the town Leigh on sea aspires to.

Glorious weather, great food, Sunday morning sailing and fewer collar up loafer wearing ***** than one would expect.

It's currently my eldest son's birthday party. We have 15 kids running riot in our house. The theme is forensics and our house has been turned into a crime scene. The lady running it is a primary school teacher and former detective. She's also from Raleigh.

Weekend in Whitstable - the town Leigh on sea aspires to.

Glorious weather, great food, Sunday morning sailing and fewer collar up loafer wearing ***** than one would expect.

Love Whitstable, Old Leigh is really quite tiresome in the summer, but Whitstable never seems to have the same problems. I guess we have C2C to thank for that!
It's currently my eldest son's birthday party. We have 15 kids running riot in our house. The theme is forensics and our house has been turned into a crime scene. The lady running it is a primary school teacher and former detective. She's also from Raleigh.
What great fun that sounds! We did that at school one year, with a couple of am dram actors playing key roles - one of whom played the part of the policeman, and who happened to be the son of one of the heads of year. Excellent - and very different idea! Happy to share it on FB with my numerous friends with children all looking for new ideas for parties if you want to provide a link!

Love Whitstable, Old Leigh is really quite tiresome in the summer, but Whitstable never seems to have the same problems. I guess we have C2C to thank for that!

What great fun that sounds! We did that at school one year, with a couple of am dram actors playing key roles - one of whom played the part of the policeman, and who happened to be the son of one of the heads of year. Excellent - and very different idea! Happy to share it on FB with my numerous friends with children all looking for new ideas for parties if you want to provide a link!

Whitstable cuts up just as rough at the weekends.

The trick is to avoid a few boozers.

The beach is a hell of a lot nicer and there are much better places to eat and drink.

So, several of us having a meeting with Oracle and the person we're meeting is Jane....so I go down to reception, spot a woman sitting on her own, ask her if she's Jane (she is), and bring her to the room.

Meeting starts and we have a quick introduction and she looks terrified......turns out she's the wrong Jane, and here for an interview....she thought she was being interviewed by 7 people :hilarious:

Ringing up sky because I couldn't get the box to reset my new broadband password. Very pleasant lady said I was now a VIP customer(15 yrs +) . Sky Q being fitted for free next week with £7 month discount on sports package. Call them now!

Annoyed at first as Sky emailed me to say that the two NFL tickets I had ordered (for free) from their VIP app were no longer available.

But as they have offered to refund my Sky Sports bill for a year by way of compensation, I'm happy to let that pass!

Annoyed at first as Sky emailed me to say that the two NFL tickets I had ordered (for free) from their VIP app were no longer available.

But as they have offered to refund my Sky Sports bill for a year by way of compensation, I'm happy to let that pass!

Blimey!.. That's 2 generous offers from Sky I've read in this thread in less than a week!!

I don't know if they have a new customer relations director,.. but i'm pretty sure Murdoch will have a schit-fit when he reads the rebate report at the end of the month! :smile:

Back