• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

I'm not generally one for getting in to Christmas early, but Boots have started selling their Christmas Triple Sandwich again.

My daughters hamster escaped and has been AWOL for a few days.

I heard some faint scratching and determined it had managed to get under floorboards, climb up the gap in the cavity wall and get into the ceiling in the kitchen extension.

I cut a hole in the ceiling and McGyvvered up a trap from a piece of cardboard and a wine cooler with peanut butter as bait.

Ten minutes later the hamster had been caught and is now back in the Habitrail.

It was all too easy and I now have a taste for the ultimate quarry - humans.

iaqy8yQ6JiwZyhbt2

Last edited:
Roast Chicken with all the trimmings followed by apple and blackberry crumble and custard. I'm type 2 diabetic but with a crumble like that bollocks to it:smile:

Roast Chicken with all the trimmings followed by apple and blackberry crumble and custard. I'm type 2 diabetic but with a crumble like that bollocks to it:smile:

Apple & blackberry crumble is worth the blood sugars heading for the stars. Just like the bit of strawberry cheese cake I had earlier.

I'll worry about the come down later.

Great stuff, Sticker or one of the actual models ?

They were so popular *Cough* 45 *COUGH* years ago

I didn't click clack on the link. It was an actual groundhog I saw. Probably no different to spotting a fox or squirrel in the UK but it cheered me up.

Back