• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

A course in London that finished at 1.30 and provided a stonking lunch. Home by 3:15 :thumbsup:

Panto tickets booked.

(Oh yes they have been!)

Jacko off of Brush Strokes and Mister Maker star in Aladdin at the Alban Arena.

(Oh yes they do.)

Panto tickets booked.

(Oh yes they have been!)

Jacko off of Brush Strokes and Mister Maker star in Aladdin at the Alban Arena.

(Oh yes they do.)

Good shout Leo, but our super mega stars at the Cliffs are Lee Mead (Casualty, Joseph and err...), Robin Askwith (famous for those Confessions films in the 70's) and not forgetting Stacey Solomon fresh from err, Dagenham. I think living near the Cliffs qualified them all. Just need to find some kids to go with us, ours think they are too old.

Good shout Leo, but our super mega stars at the Cliffs are Lee Mead (Casualty, Joseph and err...), Robin Askwith (famous for those Confessions films in the 70's) and not forgetting Stacey Solomon fresh from err, Dagenham. I think living near the Cliffs qualified them all. Just need to find some kids to go with us, ours think they are too old.

You win, I think.

I hadn't been to panto since I was school, so was quite chuffed when our two were old enough to start going. This will be four years in a row going to the panto in Snorbans and it is always a great family day out.

You win, I think.

I hadn't been to panto since I was school, so was quite chuffed when our two were old enough to start going. This will be four years in a row going to the panto in Snorbans and it is always a great family day out.

We've got Gok Wan & Brian Conelly. Whooo!

well of course it has to be the plans finally being approved for the Grand in Leigh. However I'm doubly happy because I've thought for years that the Grand and Fossett's Farm would be approved simultaneously. So if FF is discussed and approved next month I won't be far off. Here's hoping. Fingers are crossed.

Woke up thinking of a job well done over the last 3 days. In that time I had 3 flying refresher lessons and an exam and now have my license back.

Woke up thinking of a job well done over the last 3 days. In that time I had 3 flying refresher lessons and an exam and now have my license back.

Why did you lose your licence LB? (please let it be something really wicked and not a boring thing).

Why did you lose your licence LB? (please let it be something really wicked and not a boring thing).

Nothing particularly exciting. I broke May ankle in July last year, then the plane went in for a respray, and then its annual check. Then the weather was rubbish and then I had elbow surgery. By the time I had recovered from surgery it was March this year, I.e. 8 months after I broke my ankle. In that time both my medical and SEP rating had expired so I sold my share of the plane. It's taken me until now to find the time to sort it out.

Back