• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Saw a ten year old kid cycle past Boxing Day on a new mountain bike and new Kurrupt FM bomber jacket.

Not sure PJDN is entirely suitable for ten year olds but it made me smile.

That's some top parenting right there. :thumbsup:

The SAS/SBS surplus dry suit I purchased from eBay arrived today and is a perfect fit.

Now I will be warm and dry when participating in winter dinghy sailing and also able to storm foreign embassies in comfort.

catcpr.gif

Saw that the club are doing discounts on their hospitality offerings this month and in a moment of weakness have just booked me and the family in to the Centre Circle Lounge for the Scunthorpe game. Never given it a try, looking forward to it.

Saw that the club are doing discounts on their hospitality offerings this month and in a moment of weakness have just booked me and the family in to the Centre Circle Lounge for the Scunthorpe game. Never given it a try, looking forward to it.

Ah, you'll love it! You eat your meal at a proper table overlooking the pitch and then the tables are moved back and your seats turned to face the pitch - the ease of being able to have a drink and to go to the loo whenever you want. Might try and pop up to see you!

Went to give my parrot Gilbert a grape and he burst into song , Paul Clarks yellow blue army .

Our cat is called Gilbert.

(His brother - who died many years ago - was called Sullivan...my wife is an amateur opera singer.)

The "trade price cars centre circle lounge" to give it its full name:smile:
You've got to plug your mates haven't you
It's a very nice way to watch the game, David Crown is always very good, hopefully you win the quiz and the signed ball. I did last time I was in there.

It's a very nice way to watch the game, David Crown is always very good, hopefully you win the quiz and the signed ball. I did last time I was in there.

Ha, fair point. They put money in to the club so I should do right by them!

I am looking forward to my afternoon in the Trade Price Cars Centre Circle Lounge :smile:

Ha, fair point. They put money in to the club so I should do right by them!

I am looking forward to my afternoon in the Trade Price Cars Centre Circle Lounge :smile:

Back