• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Dan and Trade Price Cars sponsor us to...... It was great to see he had a driver on the podium...:smiles:

I'm not somebody who enjoys motorsport but whilst on the subject thought I'd put a plug in for one of the clubs main sponsors Trade Price Cars. Dan's other passion aside from Southend united is motorsport and he now has a team in the British touring car championship. This weekend they got a podium finish in their 1st race. That makes me happy as Dan is a really good bloke.

I saw that and not just a podium but 2nd place which is a great achievement and his company is booming. Especially being a sponsor of the no.1 and only Southend United supporters forum :winking:

John White was there with him at the weekend for the race.

Fulham's great win against Reading last night, (which I saw for a fiver), that has taken them into the top two.What are their odds on automatic promotion Uncle Leo with 5 games to go?

Fulham's great win against Reading last night, (which I saw for a fiver), that has taken them into the top two.What are their odds on automatic promotion Uncle Leo with 5 games to go?

And what odds on them coming straight back down and games against us in 2019/20 :happy:

Had a very dull meeting and I zoned out and thought about the day of I have tomorrow to make the wife's birthday cake. :thumbsup:

The fact that Barça lost 3-0 away last night at Roma and are now out of the Mushroom league (Catalan joke).Scadenfruede indeed. :smile:

Edit.Just seen Pep on the box wittering on about the ref for Man City's game..Priceless. :smiles:

Last edited:
The fact that Barça lost 3-0 away last night at Roma and are now out of the Mushroom league (Catalan joke).Scadenfruede indeed. :smile:

Edit.Just seen Pep on the box wittering on about the ref for Man City's game..Priceless. :smiles:

It was priceless to see Messi and co all lost and shocked, their fans crying for the camera etc, and same for City too. Both sides thought they would be walking to the final.

It was priceless to see Messi and co all lost and shocked, their fans crying for the camera etc, and same for City too. Both sides thought they would be walking to the final.

I'm sorry only for Inesta.Looks like he'll be off at the end of May.Great player.:thumbsup:

Barça thought they were in the SF as soon as the draw was made.:nope:

I have an image of you waiting to run into Barca fans you know to talk about the match ... you have a mischievous smile on your face as you approach them before you comment on what a wonderful city Rome is.

I have an image of you waiting to run into Barca fans you know to talk about the match ... you have a mischievous smile on your face as you approach them before you comment on what a wonderful city Rome is.

Will be seeing one such Barça fan tonight.:smile: My favourite image of the day was a single fan waiting outside the airport in the pouring rain to welcome the team back with a banner bearing the single word "animo" (in Spanish), which could be translated as "keep your chin up." Priceless.:smiles:

Will be seeing one such Barça fan tonight.:smile: My favourite image of the day was a single fan waiting outside the airport in the pouring rain to welcome the team back with a banner bearing the single word "animo" (in Spanish), which could be translated as "keep your chin up." Priceless.:smiles:

Does Real's awful win also add to the dismay for Barca?
I am told that when it rains in Catalonia it rains heavy!

Espanyol fans must be loving it!

Does Real's awful win also add to the dismay for Barca?

Always.:smiles:

I am told that when it rains in Catalonia it rains heavy!

Yup.Especially so at equinox time like now and September.More rain forecast for tomorrow and Saturday but not fortunately on Sunday when we'll be meeting up with our younger daughter and her boyfriend for a lunchtime meal on the coast after they've been sailing in the morning.

Tyson Fury getting back in the ring on June 9th. Absolutely made my day!

Can't you talk about boxing on the general sport forum? As far as I'm concerned it's barbaric. :thumbdown:

Back