• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Got a video interview for a new job! Could be very exciting times if I get this job, it’s an absolute game changer. Early days but if I pull this off I can finally leave the military with a very good job.

E-tickets for Panic At The Disco in Antwerp have arrived. I'm not particularly happy but my daughter is over the moon which makes me happy.

Ear plugs already packed.

E-tickets for Panic At The Disco in Antwerp have arrived. I'm not particularly happy but my daughter is over the moon which makes me happy.

Ear plugs already packed.
Think yourself lucky. I've got to take my daughter to see some K-Pop singer/songwriter I've never heard of in June.

The French TGV.

Currently bombing through France at 200mph and the beer is only London prices.

The UK is so **** in so many ways.

Yeah ,I've been upstairs on one of those before now.Very civilised (which is more than I can say for BR or whatever they call themselves these days).

€5.90 for a 50cl can of 5.5% Kronenbourg is pretty civilized for public transport.

People don't look at you like you are scum when you are drinking it either.

What a beautiful day it's been today, camelia coming into flower, garden waking up - shame we've not got much longer left here, the garden could be stunning with some time invested in it.

What a beautiful day it's been today, camelia coming into flower, garden waking up - shame we've not got much longer left here, the garden could be stunning with some time invested in it.

It doesn't take long to properly dispose of a chest freezer and a sofa.

Sitting outside a little cafe in Corringham having a coffee with the wife in glorious sunshine. Got the grass cut as well which is a bonus and I'm in a short sleeve shirt in the middle of February!!

This global warming thing is doing me the world of good.

Sitting outside a little cafe in Corringham having a coffee with the wife in glorious sunshine. Got the grass cut as well which is a bonus and I'm in a short sleeve shirt in the middle of February!!

This global warming thing is doing me the world of good.

Nuts isn't it. I just cut the grass in a t-shirt and shorts now I have the back door wide open. This time last year there was probably an inch of snow on the ground.

Weather's also good in SC (spotted someone going to the market at the top of our road in a t-shirt this am,while I was putting the rubbish out).Also good here in the Midi where we'll be for most of next week.

Came face to face with a small deer (about the size of a dog) as I cycled in. You don't get that on the 6.52 from Shoeburyness eh?

Back