• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Had a job interview today. Couldn’t tell how well it went. Within a couple of hours I get a call saying I was head and shoulders above all the candidates. They want me to come in and see if I like the place and then offer me the job.

I was headhunted for this job, wasn’t looking to leave, the salary increase and job was too attractive to not even consider.

Had a job interview today. Couldn’t tell how well it went. Within a couple of hours I get a call saying I was head and shoulders above all the candidates. They want me to come in and see if I like the place and then offer me the job.

I was headhunted for this job, wasn’t looking to leave, the salary increase and job was too attractive to not even consider.
Cracking stuff Matt, well done. Closer to home and less anti social hours?

Cracking stuff Matt, well done. Closer to home and less anti social hours?
Less anti social hours, 7 miles longer journey. But I’m so used to it now I don’t mind.

Pearl Dragon Express. We've eaten in the Pearl Dragon loads of times but never tried their take-away service before. That changed last night. Absolutely superb food on a par with the main restaurant, I found it a bit on the expensive side, but what isn't these days?

Unbelievably I was "happy" to fill my car up for less than £75 at Toomey!
Sometimes over last months it has been close to£100.

LEEDS DAYS.
Talking to a Korean student today and she told me about a saying that people of a certain age use in Korea which means “The best days of your life” and that saying is Leeds days.
Apparently this came about because when Alan Smith moved to Man Utd his best playing days were his Leeds days!!!
Made me smile .

Swim off TB this afternoon. The sea was as flat as can be AND as warm as I ever remember it being, almost Med like, and because it was calm also clear. Surprisingly few people down there.

Back