• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What the fudge happened to..

J

The Chameleon
The wispa chocolate bar? Haven't seen one in ages, yet have a strange craving for it.

the Mrs was asking this ther other day

i think it was somehow supersceded by the Cadburys Dairy Milk with bubble bar.

However, this does not make up for it, and definatly in no way covers the loss of Whisper Gold! droool!

I know, i have a strange craving for a wispa bar.. since i received a joke this morning from the previous landlord of the spread..

Oh,the new one isn't txting you then ...Now there is a surprise.:rolleyes:

Haha... not texts, but i'm sure he will soon reveice some sort of correspondance on my behalf.. :thump: :thump: :thump: :guns:

Yup, they discontinued the Wispa to be replaced by the vastly-inferior 'Dairy milk with bubbles'.

Boo. Wispas were one of Cadbury's finest chocolate bars. :(

mmmm

wispa.jpeg

wipa.gif

wispa-mint.jpg

wispa1d.jpg

what are we left with??

DSC07869.jpg

Yup, they discontinued the Wispa to be replaced by the vastly-inferior 'Dairy milk with bubbles'.

Boo. Wispas were one of Cadbury's finest chocolate bars. :(

I agree with you on that one.

The same with Cadbury's Caramel, with the bunny. Not the same anymore.

At Glastonbury, two lads jumped on the stage whilst Iggy Pop was performing with a banner that siad "Bring back Wispa!"

In fact, it made it into Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wispa

"Currently a group are campaigning to "Bring Back Wispa", according to their spokesperson she explains that there is a need to bring Wispa bars back onto the market as Aero (the Nestle alternative) is simply "vile", the "bubbles in Aero are not the same" all in all she claims that Aero "is a poor excuse for an alternative".

Back