• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What was really in that BNP leaflet

Brilliant mate!
Ah if only i could take credit . I do remember Ms Osymandus and I saying how much they looked like actors and the usual one about the builders being polish and the spitfire on the front .

He he bless em , mind you teh bloody councils have still gone to Conservative i mean do people not have minds of their own flipping between one of teh other !

Its becoming a obsession with you clowns. EVERY party who produces leaflets for distribution uses agencies that use actors or models. It matters not a jot where they come from, this is just a crusade for your own prejudice. Its about time you both grew up.

Off you go and post it on Facebook.

Its becoming a obsession with you clowns. EVERY party who produces leaflets for distribution uses agencies that use actors or models. It matters not a jot where they come from, this is just a crusade for your own prejudice. Its about time you both grew up.

Off you go and post it on Facebook.

Oh i agree , other parties do uses agencies and actors , BUT THEY PUT IT ON THE LEAFLET , they dont abuse the people they say they represent , they dont trade on fear or ignorance and they dont hold ideals so aborant, as to have no effective policies , ideology or intellegence to run a dolls house ,never mind local or national goverments .

Your proving my earler point of those with a right wing stance seem ill equiped to debate points agaisnt them and are instructing me to leave the debate . Better a clown then an ignornat sheep.

Your proving my earler point of those with a right wing stance seem ill equiped to debate points agaisnt them and are instructing me to leave the debate . Better a clown then an ignornat sheep.

Whats to debate? Your opening gambit was a link to a stupid YouTube clip and the words Ha Ha. All you are doing is trying to light a fuse. And who are you to suppose my political leanings. Not all right wing supporters wave the Union Flag and shout 'Send em back' We are not all illiterate fools or ignorant sheep as you put it. So your earlier point holds no substance at all.

I or no one else has instructed you to leave the debate because this isn't a debate. All this is, is an attempt to get a rise out of someone. If you want to discuss the finer points of nationalistic thinking then start a thread with a valid argument, don't just assume you have the moral high ground when the idiots of this board throw stones and call you names. Some of us are better than that and would prefer to be tarred with a different brush.

And for your information, I consider the BNP to be a odious group of oafs who couldn't run a bath let alone a council or country.

Last edited:
Whats to debate? Your opening gambit was a link to a stupid YouTube clip and the words Ha Ha. All you are doing is trying to light a fuse. And who are you to suppose my political leanings. Not all right wing supporters wave the Union Flag and shout 'Send em back' We are not all illiterate fools or ignorant sheep as you put it. So your earlier point holds no substance at all.

I or no one else has instructed you to leave the debate because this isn't a debate. All this is, is an attempt to get a rise out of someone. If you want to discuss the finer points of nationalistic thinking then start a thread with a valid argument, don't just assume you have the moral high ground when the idiots of this board throw stones and call you names. Some of us are better than that and would prefer to be tarred with a different brush.

And for your information, I consider the BNP to be a odious group of oafs who couldn't run a bath let alone a council or country.

That's odd because i started the thread in a humourers maner to engage debate . I supposed your leanings by your short reposte , and if you take offence to it and complain about my observations on so little information you choose to provide how is that my fault ? And the phrase off you go is not an invite to leave even in metaphor ?

There's no moral high ground here its information that is freely available and put forward , which has formed those opinion. As for name calling you started it , and if you take such offence at a sardonic display i must wonder at your leanings. And your first reply was a cherry pick of the video. I did not say the right wing were illiterate as ignorance comes from an great many educated individual , however to assume the maturate of a arguer because they have used humour, would probably make me want to point you in the direction of say Jonathan Swift , Private eye maybe or the works of Chris Morris .

The thing that bemuses me the most though is this is a speicifc comdenation of an EXTREMIST part of the right wing yet you claim i strike against all nationlist and Right wing ideology with out any evidence.

That's odd because i started the thread in a humourers maner to engage debate .

Yes you are about as funny as woodworm in a criples crutch my friend so why don't you bore off with your tiresome posts of crap puns, jokes and generaly irritating posts. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes you are about as funny as woodworm in a criples crutch my friend so why don't you bore off with your tiresome posts of crap puns, jokes and generaly irritating posts. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Given your the one complaining ill almost take that as a compliment, i must be doing something right.

Oh i agree , other parties do uses agencies and actors , BUT THEY PUT IT ON THE LEAFLET , they dont abuse the people they say they represent , they dont trade on fear or ignorance and they dont hold ideals so aborant, as to have no effective policies , ideology or intellegence to run a dolls house ,never mind local or national goverments .

For me the retort of the year.......if i could green you every day for a year for that post i would mate

And you are such a laugh a second!!!

How about this Bazza that ****ing Dog.......why dont you go crawl back under the rock that you emerged from. Your right wing baiting of decent folk on this forum is obviously as old school as your dess sense.

How abo

To be fair, GHG, osy's original post did target the BNP specifically rather than the right as a whole. With all due respect, I would have thought that the best bet for anybody looking to argue a rightist position would be to join in with the laughter at the BNP, as you're quite right in your observations about them.

You can consider yourselves lucky in some ways to have them there to cream off the lunatic fringe on that side of the spectrum. It's just a pity that Respect don't pull their weight on the left and attract some of the 9/11 truthers and other nutjobs who harm the Green Party's image at times.

That's a quality video.

The BNP launched an advertising campaign recently based on Jesus saying 'If they persecute me, they'll persecute you' and I thought at the time it was somewhat ironic they were taking inspiration from a Palestinian Jew. Obviously happened before Billy made his discovery in this video!!

Back