• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whats that coming out the swindon tunnel...is it a donkey????

If we didnt need the points, I'd want him to score the winner, just to shove it in the idiots faces who boo'd him.

As we need the points, I can't wish for him to do it.

Shall be setting off shortly on my conquest to Swindon. Hope the roads aren't bad, anyone heard if they are busy, any accidents etc?

cheers.

Please people who are going DONT BOO HIM!! Remember Campbell-Ryce!! It always happens.

i'll be sure to offer him another burger before kick off. lol just joking. i wont boo him. professional sports player. no boos!

Don't jinx us you FOOLS! :headbang: :thump:

It's true though. As a former Blues player he'll have an extra incentive to succeed against us and we'll need to be on our game to make sure that we don't allow him to. At the same time, he certainly doesn't deserve to be booed and I hope he isn't.

It's true though. As a former Blues player he'll have an extra incentive to succeed against us and we'll need to be on our game to make sure that we don't allow him to. At the same time, he certainly doesn't deserve to be booed and I hope he isn't.

I know, I was joking :)

Iam getting set for Swindon in few mins, if anyone try to boo Paynter, best to shut them up and cheer for our players in a bid for 3 point to keep our Play-Off bandwagon going.

I hate to think he could score the winner for Swindon!

He's already played against us this season, and frankly, was ineffective at best.

Paynter nearly score before the end ...... and missed an open goal and had a shot cleared off the line by Clarke :stunned:

FAQ: southend lad till i die, you should find Clarke and shake his hand & say cheer before 1pm when we play Walsall! He save you from feeling embrassed with your words rammed down your throat!

Back