• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Feeling nervous,

An early goal for us may well turn the tide in our favour yet vital we don't concede anything at all.

The lads have one big fat incentive to play out their skins and give everything and send 10,000 possibly home very happy indeed,Wembley awaits and please we can all do it together as we the fans can drive them on to glory.

PHILIP you can become a Southend legend.

I dont normally swear but effing hell I cannot wait for 12.

Come on you effing lovely blue boys.

We mustn't let any nervous energy convey to the players as this could start to become the dominant factor and have a detrimental effect on team morale.

We must try and be positive even when things don't quite go our way which they may do at times, and so for any of you who may be a bit reserved or thinking of breaking into song which I admit I have been in situations like this, SING YOUR HEARTS OUT FOR THE LADS. GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Lets extend TBV to all parts of the ground and give it 100% BLUE ARMY, BLUE ARMY....

Let's play our part and be confident that we have given it our best and sing our team through.

YOUR BLUES NEED YOU

COYB

Back