• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

where will we finish this season

where will we finish this season -

• Bottom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bottom half

• mid table

• Total voters
I think we'll finish the season at Roots Hall, against Bristol City.

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Where's the top half, play off's, auto's and Champion's options?!!..

rock.gif
laugh.gif

A season of consolidation beckons.... bottom half for us, to be fair I'd be happy with 20th!

I thought you wanted to know what WE think.
This poll asks for us to decide on what YOU think.

Where do I vote for Top Half?

Hand on heart and I will be happy with 20th, but I do think this squad has ability, and would hope that we could be mid table. A lot depends on how we start, a few confidence boosting results can work wonders.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yoda @ Aug. 03 2005,13:14)]Where do I vote for Top Half?
I suppose technically, mid-table could be top-half.
These aren't good poll options.

15th for me.

We've got the players to as the BBC said in their preview "surprise some teams", but I think a heck of a lot depends on who we get in before the end of the month.

I think we have a good squad but a few injury’s and any think could happen, as we haven’t enough cover. Its our first season in a higher division for a while i would be happy with 15th. But like the BBC website says i am confident that we can surprise a few teams
smile.gif

We've no signed another striker so I'm gonna up my prediction....

19th!!!
tounge.gif

Back