• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who will be the first player to score 10 this season?

• Liam Dickinson

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • Ryan Hall

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • Bilel Mohsni

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • Mark Phillips

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Neil Harris

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Kane Ferdinand

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Peter Gilbert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Timlin

• Ryan Leonard

• Barry Corr

• Blair Sturrock

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Anthony Grant

• Lee Sawyer

• Jemal Johnson

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • JP Kalala

• Total voters

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Keeping a track of the goalscorers is hard work this year but I make it (including cup and JPT):

Liam Dickinson..........6 goals
Ryan Hall.................5 goals
Bilel Mohsni..............5 goals
Mark Phillips.............5 goals
Neil Harris................4 goals
Kane Ferdinand.........3 goals
Peter Gilbert.............2 goals
Michael Timlin...........2 goals
Ryan Leonard...........1 goal
plus 1 own goal

So who do you think will b the first player to reach ten goals this season?

DoDtS

Dicko because he takes the pens and teams near the top tend to get more pens given. Not sure if that makes sense or not!

I've gone for Hall

on a sidenote, i think i might start sticking a fiver on Harris each game as last goalscorer!

It's either going to be dickinson or hall but I think dickinson might just get there first.

I think if harris gets ten or above then thats a good return for a striker of his age and being near the end of his career etc.

Keeping a track of the goalscorers is hard work this year but I make it (including cup and JPT):

Liam Dickinson..........6 goals
Ryan Hall.................5 goals
Bilel Mohsni..............5 goals
Mark Phillips.............5 goals
Neil Harris................4 goals
Kane Ferdinand.........3 goals
Peter Gilbert.............2 goals
Michael Timlin...........2 goals
Ryan Leonard...........1 goal
plus 1 own goal

So who do you think will b the first player to reach ten goals this season?

DoDtS

Where's Blair?

If Moshni gets in the squad week in week out, then him. 5 goals all from open play with limited game time shows that he should be in the team, he is our biggest goal scoring threat, bar maybe Hall and Corr.

Back