• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who will O'Toole fall out with first?

• Total voters
Michael Timlin - he respects the club and if JJOT starts getting stroppy I think Timlin will have a word with him

possiby even a youngster whose hungry for the game.. Payne?

Michael Timlin - he respects the club and if JJOT starts getting stroppy I think Timlin will have a word with him

possiby even a youngster whose hungry for the game.. Payne?

Depends if JJOT will take Timlin's driving points for him...

I would imagine his first gripe would be with the berk who started this pathetic poll with the pure intention of stirring up negative feelings towards potentially a good player for us. Like an ill-informed tabloid hack spreading malicious rumours , the damage done to the individual can often be irrepairable and the players confidence will certainly not be helped by stuff like this.
:dim:

I would imagine his first gripe would be with the berk who started this pathetic poll with the pure intention of stirring up negative feelings towards potentially a good player for us. Like an ill-informed tabloid hack spreading malicious rumours , the damage done to the individual can often be irrepairable and the players confidence will certainly not be helped by stuff like this.
:dim:

Yet you still felt the need to reply to it. Bless you.

Whilst I can understand the concern about O'Toole, given his track record I just don't think this thread is very helpful...........sorry! He hasn't even arrived and we are already assuming there will be problems.:sad: I can't say I am 100% enthusiastic about him coming but when he puts on our shirt I will be 100% behind him, hoping that he will be a successful addition to the team and the squad. If that hope proves erroneous, then I will be one of the first to complain and criticise...........until then I shall give him every chance to integrate and succeed with us.

Very poor welcome to our new player. Timlin was picked, but he doesn't argue with anybody at the training ground. Very easy going and very popular.

Back