• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ah, but you see anyone knows their Blackadder will KNOW the quote, and will show the many flaws in your argument!

Up Yours Nazi, or do you want some more?

As I do with your attempt at The Young Ones.......
It's actually: -

Rick said:
Have you had enough Nazi, or do you want some more?

Although, fair play on your attempt though!

Bacon Sandwich? Funny name for a ferret, innit? :hilarious:

* DISCLAIMER * - MK & Myself would like to point out this is in no way an attempt at thread diversion on an otherwise perfectly observed topic.

Major Tiff alert....

Er no, but this is............

Tiff-Composition.jpg

I prefer this Tiff...

690284590_9bd7be40b2.jpg

(Quick, someone warn ORM & Fredhiem that there's a scantily clad vixen on the board...)

I'd be played by Matt Harrold. Well, he's about to start acting...

I'm pretty sure he's been putting in a stellar performance of a comical forward for a professional football club for the last year and a half...

Back