• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's it going to be?

Looks like it’s getting closer hopefully before end of day be interesting if he takes charge this weekend

I might be able to help with this but i'm not on twitter & don't know how to contact Chris. Has anyone got an email address for him?

My son-in-law is an ex-Macc season ticket holder & although he mainly watches Man U nowadays still closely follows Macc (he's from there) & is also in Football Media himself so hears a lot of inside info. He'd be happy to talk to Chris.
Just tell us we've been bought out by Macclesfield and will be a feeder club for them... should satisfy everyone on this board

Sol will be announced tomorrow at some point as a last minute boost to ticket sales.

He will take a well earned bow and applause prior to kick off alongside a beaming RM.

He will of course have nothing to do with or no influence on the team if as expected we lose....however if we manage to pick up a positive result at all you can be sure he’d have been introduced to the players prior to ko or poked his head in a ht with a pearl of wisdom or two...

Well looks like it’s Waddock for Saturday then!

How have you come to that conclusion?

The experience that he gained at Macclesfield was not the sort of experience that I would want as manager at the Blues. Don't forget he left his role when the running of the club became too much. Our club is hardly a perfect example of how a club should be run.

The Sol is Out,
The Kit is Blue,
There's nothing else to spoil the view,
But it's Southend,
Southend on the pitch.......

On what planet is it a bigger risk than Larsson?

The planet that I call earth where Southend United exists. How can you compare a person who has limited experience at just one club that was hardly mind blowing performance vs a person who has managed at more than one club and had a mixture of success and failures. Therefore learning from both types of experiences.

The reason I was looking at Wikipedia was to see if his time at Portsmouth overlapped with Todorov - it did, for one year.

The reason I was looking at Wikipedia was to see if his time at Portsmouth overlapped with Todorov - it did, for one year.
haha you can't help but make these wild connections can you. I found myself rationalising the consortium involving Bergkamp taking over with Sol as manager because they player at Arsenal together:ROFL:

Barratts has just lost over 5% TODAY, but with a lowly P/e of just 7.88% and an overall yield of 7.50% backed by a ROC of 16.4%, Op Margin of 18.9% and Roe of 15.7% I might dive in and up my investment

Back