• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why don't we sing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we all dress up in skimpy black leather shorts and sing London Boys euro-pop anthems? I remember them doing this at Layer Road once and it looked fantastic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (N'Zamba Legend @ Oct. 14 2005,12:57)]Why don't we all dress up in skimpy black leather shorts and sing London Boys euro-pop anthems? I remember them doing this at Layer Road once and it looked fantastic.
Sounds good to me xx

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ Oct. 14 2005,14:41[/quote)]
Don't you start with Smiles only post's!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't worry! I ain't going down that road..............yet.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 14 2005,15:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 14 2005,15:04)]Jeez, this board is turning gay aint it?
rock.gif

tounge.gif
In a nice way tho, eh
smile.gif
I don't think I've ever seen so much s%&t from one person on here. Wiggy wasn't brilliant but is improving, FM13 talked rubbish as well but improved and sadly stopped posting and others are getting better now, unfortunately you are the exception. Grow up.

Can't we ban him or something?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 14 2005,15:23)]What was wrong with that?
rock.gif
It isn't just that post though, you have constantly posted just smilies, things that don't have anything to do with the topic in hand and bring up posts from ages ago. Its pointless and your only doing it to boost your post total, which is very sad indeed.

Trust me, I'm not. I don't give a monkeys about my post total. They can take them all if they feel the need. This board needed a bit of livening up. Maybe i tried a bit too hard. If you want a campaign to get me banned, then thats fine, don't mind. Also the topic back there about Adam Barrett is not exactly on topic either is it?

Black BMW, Goater drives one does he?
laugh.gif

Another naff thread, another 'close' job I think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back