• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why!? Why did I do it!

Mighty Shrimper

Manager
I have just woken up with the mother of all hangovers and this is what it feels like :thump:

Why do we do it? Seriously!

Help me!!!

Indeed - although when I get hangovers I tend to want to remain rooted to my bed rather than get up and acquire water! :p

Indeed, a hearty breakfast always helps me or hair of the dog!

Right now there is no way i'm going near either....

The good thing about it though is that I cant remember the bird I pulled last night who was probably proper wrong so it does have it plus sides :hilarious:

Also....

Try changing what you drink if it gives you hangovers, it may not be just the amount of alcohol consumed. Thats not mixing your drink either lol!

Dash

I know how you feel mate, had training at 8 o'clock this morning with the mother of all hangover headaches. Never was very good at heading rhe ball anyway.

Banana Milkshake - whizz up two bananas, full fat milk, double cream and some honey.

Sorted.

Lots of water, two strong painkillers followed by two more a few hours later, plenty of carbs and then start all over again!

I would recommend that you stop feeling sorry for yourself, have a nice bacon sarnie, get down the pub and have a couple of beers. Then go and watch the blues play! You'll thank me for this advice one day

The good thing about it though is that I cant remember the bird I pulled last night who was probably proper wrong so it does have it plus sides :hilarious:

Bet she's thinking the same about you as she mopes about with the mother of all hangovers as well. Little do either of you know that you are each other's dream partners and the chance was drowned in a sea of booze.

Mwahahahahaha!

Back