• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you renew your season ticket next year

• Total voters
If i'm honest, i can only claim to follow the shrimpers now as i declined to renew my season ticket this season after 14 continouous years. I instead switched codes and started to watch southend rugby and what a breath of fresh air it was. watching the game drinking a pint, having the odd cigarette and re-discovering that feeling of confidence that the team can compete with any other in its league. does'nt mean i no longer care about the football as i do but having done my time of 4th division dross i just couldnt bare the thought of deja vous

gets any worse be in southend sunday league div 5.. as for season ticket never needed one

I am for sure as will my 7 year old son. I am unfortunately out of work at the mo, and have asked for money, not pressies for christmas and my birthday (january) to make sure that i have the money to buy the ST. could never ever contemplate not going. UTB

Always will, as long as there is a Southend, there is a need and a desire to purchase a season ticket. I support the Club, no matter who the players are, the manager is or the chairman at any given time !!

UTB's !!

I'm sure I will, but as with this season I won't renew until I know which division or league we will be in, and if the worst happens I don't expect to pay 300 quid to watch BSP football.

Good point if we do go down, will the prices reflect the division, I see that Luton are charging £500 for their Anytime Diamond Season Card. Let's be honest would you pay that much to watch us in the conference. Or would you not renew and just pick the games that you wanted to attend. Whereas Mansfield, lowered their's to £195. I don't think we would get many renewals at £300 and could the club survive on £195. Also Crawley are doing a half season ticket for £183. It don't look as though just because we could be in the conference we are going to pay a lot less. We must ensure we stay up.

Back