• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah ok I know men are so shallow that all they are interested in is a shag most of the time but if you know the repercussions are going to have to be dealt with after then why complain about it!!!!!!

Excuse me, please do not tar us with the same old brush, there are a lot of gentleman on this forum.

Why cant a bloke say to a girl 'before anything happens, I really dont wanna take it any further, i.e i'm not interested in a relationship, I just want a bit of fun, i.e a shag.'?

Probably becasue the woman would shut up shop like Fort Knox National Bank

Right ESB,

I think you need to work out if you plan to smash her again or not.

IF THE ANSWER IS YES.....

Then basically you need to keep things boiling just enough that she thinks it still might happen between you. Lines like "Its not you its me" and "I cant see the wood for the trees" are bound to assist you.

I would be tempted to keep her going for a while as a reserve plan. Think Tilly with Zoltan. Tilly knows Zoltan's not going to get a game, Zoltan knows Zoltan is not going to get a game really but they both keep sounding off enogh to keep both parties happy.

I would say string her along until something better comes along. It will make her more grateful when she does meet a nice fella and you get to bash her doors in on a regualr basis.....

IF THE ANSWER IS NO

Then I think you need to invent a fantastic story about a lost love. Maybe a fiance killed in a horrific snorkelling accident whilst out in the Australian Outback that you cant move on from.

Lines to be used here are "I can still smell or on my pillow" or "You remind me of her too much for this to work".

Other options include tellng her your family are moving to the states and your time in the UK is limited or even a tale that youe better looking mate has a thing for her and you cant do it too him could work.

CONCLUSIONS

Defo a tough one. You have used the correct male rules if not interested in a bird which are

1> Apply the drink
2> Smash her
3> Retreat like a coward as soon as commitment is mentioned.

The only other thing you could throw into the mixer is to use the line like "Before I can settle down I need to try a threesome as I have promised myself I would".

If she is a total slag she may suggest a friend but it is a rare beast that is willing to accept this tall tale.

Good luck son.....

DtS

Last edited:
Excuse me, please do not tar us with the same old brush, there are a lot of gentleman on this forum.

Hold on a minute - havent all women been tarred with the same brush with the exact title of this thread?!

Cant have it both ways lol. There may not be as many women as men on here but does that mean that we all have to be tarred with the same brush? We dont all steal other halves food and we arent all crazy lol.

maybe it was too broad of a generalisation. Most men do have the opinion though that its all about getting a shag first and then worry about it later, that has been the general response of 80% of this thread!!! Sorry to put anyone in that bracket that shouldnt have been there, that includes you A_S ;)

Why cant a bloke say to a girl 'before anything happens, I really dont wanna take it any further, i.e i'm not interested in a relationship, I just want a bit of fun, i.e a shag.'?

Then there will be no problems there, would there?

The reason this would never work is because women all use the same line

"I am not a slag you know" (Even though you know ten blokes that have snaked her) and cant accept this.

Women also cannot just do a one off (Unless its some right old slag from a club of course) and that is a fact.

Hold on a minute - havent all women been tarred with the same brush with the exact title of this thread?!

Cant have it both ways lol. There may not be as many women as men on here but does that mean that we all have to be tarred with the same brush? We dont all steal other halves food and we arent all crazy lol.

maybe it was too broad of a generalisation. Most men do have the opinion though that its all about getting a shag first and then worry about it later, that has been the general response of 80% of this thread!!! Sorry to put anyone in that bracket that shouldnt have been there, that includes you A_S ;)

I certainly do not tar you ladies all with the same brush, you are all as divers (freudian slip ) of course i meant diverse as what us guys are.

Sometimes blokes like to come across like that Sam with in a group of guys but get them on there own and they become a lot more sensitive.

Last edited:

Then there will be no problems there, would there?

You would think, wouldn't you? However, when that was my mantra in my younger days, it seemed to serve as a red rag to a bull. You women only ever want what you can't have.

Despite being an unattractive, skinny bloke with hair like Tina Turner's pubes, as soon as I said those words, women would try and convince me otherwise. Quite handy really. Looking back, I'd never have got laid without that little gem.

I have to say the Tilly and Zoltan analogy has just made me spit my coffee over my desk!

You really have a brilliant turn of phrase at times!

Right ESB,

I think you need to work out if you plan to smash her again or not.

IF THE ANSWER IS YES.....

Then basically you need to keep things boiling just enough that she thinks it still might happen between you. Lines like "Its not you its me" and "I cant see the wood for the trees" are bound to assist you.

I would be tempted to keep her going for a while as a reserve plan. Think Tilly with Zoltan. Tilly knows Zoltan's not going to get a game, Zoltan knows Zoltan is not going to get a game really but they both keep sounding off enogh to keep both parties happy.

I would say string her along until something better comes along. It will make her more grateful when she does meet a nice fella and you get to bash her doors in on a regualr basis.....

IF THE ANSWER IS NO

Then I think you need to invent a fantastic story about a lost love. Maybe a fiance killed in a horrific snorkelling accident whilst out in the Australian Outback that you can move on from.

Lines to be used here are "I can still smell or on my pillow" or "You remind me of her too much for this to work".

Other options include tellng her your family are moving to the states and your time in the UK is limited or even a tale that youe better looking mate has a thing for her and you cant do it too him could work.

CONCLUSIONS

Defo a tough one. You have used the correct male rules if not interested in a bord which are

1> Apply the drink
2> Smash her
3> Retreat like a coward as soon as commitment is mentioned.

The only other thing you could throw intot the mixer is to use the line "Before I can settle down I need to try a threesome as I have promised myself I would". If she is a total slag she may suggest a friend but it is a rare beast that is willing to accept this tall tale.

Good luck son.....

DtS

You would think, wouldn't you? However, when that was my mantra in my younger days, it seemed to serve as a red rag to a bull. You women only ever want what you can't have.

Despite being an unattractive, skinny bloke with hair like Tina Turner's pubes, as soon as I said those words, women would try and convince me otherwise. Quite handy really. Looking back, I'd never have got laid without that little gem.

amen.. it's all about the pube hair!

The only other thing you could throw into the mixer is to use the line like "Before I can settle down I need to try a threesome as I have promised myself I would".
Perhaps these options are more deserving of a poll. If ESB confirms he'll do whatever the SZFC faithful decide, then I'll add it.

I know where my votes going.

Back