• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Work On The New Training Ground Has Started Today 11th July 2022

The timetable says autumn this year. However the developers have said the pitches will be finished in October then they will move to phase 1 on the FF site so realistically some time in October.

Today, I was on way to an job interview (which is over 1 hour before I start my interview) - I thought to take an pics. I can see the workmen's started moving pipes & material around (for drainage etc) and getting to work. You can see hills of muds, show they are getting to work.

Attachments

• 9451AF37-4767-43A7-A182-4BDC4DEC3D70.jpeg
    9451AF37-4767-43A7-A182-4BDC4DEC3D70.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 156
Today, I was on way to an job interview (which is over 1 hour before I start my interview) - I thought to take an pics. I can see the workmen's started moving pipes & material around (for drainage etc) and getting to work. You can see hills of muds, show they are getting to work.
Gonna be a bit of a slope then 😂

Whilst they're at it they should get Charlie Dimmock to put in a nice water feature.

This feels like you are a regular watcher of Garden Rescue?
Hardly. I just happen to see the odd bit and every time I do a water feature or a pagoda is mentioned. I just thought the club could do with her help, and whilst they're sorting out the pipes either for drainage or the sprinkler system it made sense!

Hardly. I just happen to see the odd bit and every time I do a water feature or a pagoda is mentioned. I just thought the club could do with her help, and whilst they're sorting out the pipes either for drainage or the sprinkler system it made sense!
They could certainly use her as an auxiliary roller, one of those you fill with water then off you go......job done.

I doubt any work will begin on FF until the revised planning application has been approved by the council, when that goes before the committee I have no idea

Back