• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you rather.....

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Had my stag weekend just gone and as usual loads of banter flying round.

On the plane on the way back my mates and I were chatting about going to jail. I then asked my mate Sweaty if he would rather

A) Serve a year in a mans jail
or
B) Serve two years in a womans jail.

I personally think I would rather be in a mans as dont want to waste another year of life than I need too. He however said a womans as he would the in theory the hardest prisoner in there and also as the only man he would be nuts in guts/buts every night.

Where do you stand on this thorny issue? For the sake of argument there is no reduced time for good behaviour.

Definately a year in a blokes prison as two years banged up with a load of whinging birds would be enough to put you over the edge and worse than a life sentence with the chaps.

People moan about the prisons in South America but at least you are allowed a bit of time with your wife or bit of the side in privacy if you know what I mean.

Have to say years ago I worked in both a male and female prison and without doubt a male prison is the much easier option

I dare say most of the women in a womens prison would be either mingers, chavs or big fat lezzies or a combination of all three. Cerael would be sugar muffs for the lezzies and the only crack addicts would be nympho lesbians.
At least oin the blokes prosion you could talk about football and no one would complain if you scratched your balls while sitting on the toilet.

He however said a womans as he would the in theory the hardest prisoner in there.

I think it'd be a brave (foolish) man to assume he'd be the hardest in a womans prison (on both levels). Them jailbirds are dirty - and not in a good way...

Back