• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wrestlemania 21

southend_utd_fan

Members⭐
Just ordered Wrestlemania 21 on sky box office. Got a few mates over watching it should be a good one.

12am - 6am

Then off to work at 7am.  
laugh.gif

cool.gif

I work in a gym, so prob not. All the nice ladies come in at 9am that will keep me going for a while.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 03 2005,17:30)]WWE lol! I use to like that when i was a kid! now I am 19 and its pathetic!
You make me laugh!

You are obviously a very mature 19year old not to like WWE. Reading your posts you sound like something off of Little Britain.

TrueBlue Shrimperzones very own cross between Vicky Pollard and Andy
biggrin.gif

19? I'm 26 and I love it. By far the best thing on TV. Apart from next week's LDV final obviously....

Got Mania ordered. Should be quality. It won't be on til 6 though. I can't see it lasting beyond about 3.45am.

If it is on later than that then Batista better bloody win. I don't want to be staying til that time to see Triple H retain yet again.
mad.gif

the only decent thing if they still have it is the royal rumble...

anyway...

where have jake the snake, bushwackers, million dollar man, randy savage, papa shango, big boss man, ultimate warrior, brett the hitman heart, hulk hogan, virgil, yokasuma, andre the giant, jim the hacksaw duggon etc all gone? they were the days...

that is f**king sad, you need to grow up people! 26 and watch wrestling, om my day

f**k wits

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 04 2005,00:36)]the only decent thing if they still have it is the royal rumble...

anyway...

where have jake the snake, bushwackers, million dollar man, randy savage, papa shango, big boss man, ultimate warrior, brett the hitman heart, hulk hogan, virgil, yokasuma, andre the giant, jim the hacksaw duggon etc all gone? they were the days...
Hmmm Jake The Snake was on Raw a couple of weeks ago. Generally though he's living in Northampton and getting in trouble with the police.

A few of them you mentioned have passed away though. Boss Man, Yokosuna & Andre, anyway.

Hogan was at Wrestlemania last night though. Highlight of the night.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ April 04 2005,12:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 04 2005,00:36)]the only decent thing if they still have it is the royal rumble...

anyway...

Hmmm Jake The Snake was on Raw a couple of weeks ago. Generally though he's living in Northampton and getting in trouble with the police.

A few of them you mentioned have passed away though. Boss Man, Yokosuna & Andre, anyway.

Hogan was at Wrestlemania last night though. Highlight of the night.
sh*t... i didnt mention owen hart and bulldog because of that...

Back