• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeovil tickets sold out

Up the Shrimpers

Life President
All tickets available on Seatbooker now sold out. Tickets might still be available from the ticket office?

add the 1500 Yeovil fans likely to make that journey and we should have a cracking atmosphere!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ April 07 2005,11:15)]All tickets available on Seatbooker now sold out.  Tickets might still be available from the ticket office?
Queuing until 10.35pm on Friday night seems to have paid off for me then.

Too right an all, about time we gave the away lot the right amount of tickets for once!!.

tounge.gif

I don't remember ever seeing the seatbooker website say 'Sold Out' before !

11,000+ crowd surely (subject to how many Yeovil bring, comps etc.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (A loyal supporter @ April 07 2005,11:53)]I'm sure that Yeovil brought down more than 1300 last season - Statto's do your thing!
They had 704 last season according to ciderspace.
http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/fixtures/0404-southend-away.htm

Talking to a Yeovil die hard last night rekon thats eastwood had 2weeks trial down at yeovil earlier in the season prior to joining us which i didnt beleive; anyone else ever heard this?

If this is the case it says alot about johnson's ability to pick a player.....eastwood or that pony Richardson from lincoln? hmmmmm...... toughy
laugh.gif

Ron Martin (FFS, someone with that user name ought to know better), I've edited your e-mail. Please be careful as to what you say in terms of your inaccurate perceptions as to the size of the crowd (inaccurate in that you can't possibly count heads in the ground), and the official gate figures.

This is an area which is a prime breeding ground for defamatory statements, which could land you and SZ into a great deal of hot water with the club. Tread carefully, please.

Many thanks,

MtS

So, anyway, can anyone actually confirm that there is no tickets at all available to home supporters for this game?..There will be quite a few mates of mine rather peed off they will miss it if this is the case!!.

Does this include the restricted view seats etc?...

Do we have the NW corner for this one?.

biggrin.gif

Just spoke to Ticket Office (Oxford tickets now purchased)

They have sold out Block W (west) which they don't normally sell and are halfway through block X

They are still available but phone quick

also looks like i will be sitting in the north bank. nowhere in the ground is free? this right? besides block x!?

what is it with all you f**ken load mouths going on about tax fiddles and attendances all the f**king time, your a bunch of f**king grass. I for one don't think that this happens I honestly do believe thought, that there is not the 12400 or what ever seats they say available.

Could you imagin just imagin it was going on, surely the non taxed money would only benefit the club so more money for the club you all say you support. Some one from the Inland Revenue or Tax office may just be breezing through here and comes across all this 'tax fiddling' bollox that you all seem so eager to expose. And next thing we see the club has been deducted 12 points or we have been told to pay back payments of £500 0000, what would you all think then. Would you give yourselves a pat on the back, because I would find you and fill you in if that ever happened. For feck sack stop trying to be Private investigaters and bloody doo goooders, and just let the club get on with it and shut up going on about it, get in the real world

this topic really gets on my tits and im sick of hearing about all the little spotty boys on here, trying to get some sort of conspiracy theroy going on

cockles

Bought 2 tickets @ about 12.30 from the ground, only ones available X block in the West! Oh well that'll teach me to drag my heels!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 07 2005,14:10)]what is it with all you f**ken load mouths going on about tax fiddles and attendances all the f**king time, your a bunch of f**king grass. I for one don't think that this happens I honestly do believe thought, that there is not the 12400 or what ever seats they say available.

Could you imagin just imagin it was going on, surely the non taxed money would only benefit the club so more money for the club you all say you support. Some one from the Inland Revenue or Tax office may just be breezing through here and comes across all this 'tax fiddling' bollox that you all seem so eager to expose. And next thing we see the club has been deducted 12 points or we have been told to pay back payments of £500 0000, what would you all think then. Would you give yourselves a pat on the back, because I would find you and fill you in if that ever happened. For feck sack stop  trying to be Private investigaters and bloody doo goooders, and just let the club get on with it and shut up going on about it, get in the real world

this topic really gets on my tits and im sick of hearing about all the little spotty boys on here, trying to get some sort of conspiracy theroy going on

cockles
and breathe.

but seriously we do get this every time we have a large attendance. its almost as boring as how many ldv tickets have we sold.

that is right, if you love and support this club you don't go saying things that could get us in trouble with the authorities. i also don't believe we fix. why would we risk it. when you hand count next time... let me know the outcome...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southender @ April 07 2005,14:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 07 2005,14:10)]what is it with all you f**ken load mouths going on about tax fiddles and attendances all the f**king time, your a bunch of f**king grass. I for one don't think that this happens I honestly do believe thought, that there is not the 12400 or what ever seats they say available.

Could you imagin just imagin it was going on, surely the non taxed money would only benefit the club so more money for the club you all say you support. Some one from the Inland Revenue or Tax office may just be breezing through here and comes across all this 'tax fiddling' bollox that you all seem so eager to expose. And next thing we see the club has been deducted 12 points or we have been told to pay back payments of £500 0000, what would you all think then. Would you give yourselves a pat on the back, because I would find you and fill you in if that ever happened. For feck sack stop  trying to be Private investigaters and bloody doo goooders, and just let the club get on with it and shut up going on about it, get in the real world

cockles
and breathe.

but seriously we do get this every time we have a large attendance. its almost as boring as how many ldv tickets have we sold.
and every time we have to edit it/close the topic. it's incredibly defamatory and the site could be sued.

sad.gif

Just picked up two tickets in block X. Theres still a few left but I'd hurry up if you are planning on getting one.

Back