• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeovil Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am now mightily disturbed
suspect.gif

Can we please get back to the football talk now?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ April 22 2005,23:22)]Am now mightily disturbed  
suspect.gif

why are you disturbed?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 22 2005,23:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ April 22 2005,23:22)]Am now mightily disturbed  
suspect.gif

why are you disturbed?
I am disturbed by the thought that we have to play Oxford tomorrow
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 22 2005,23:55)]research you fecking history.. if you wanna claim Nick Griffin is a nazi go ahead and do so.. but you cannot claim such a thing unless you back it up with evidence.. go on then
"We further believe that British industry, commerce, land and other economic and natural assets belong in the final analysis to the British nation and people. To that end we will restore our economy and land to British ownership. We also call for preference in the job market to be given to native Britons."

Source : BNP Official Site

"Neo-Nazis rallied here Monday for the first time since Berlin was restored as the German capital last year, ... their shouts of “Jobs for Germans first” and “Germany for us Germans” ..."

Source : LA Times 2000

Hmmm ... spooky ....

WS

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (seenyeva kryevyetka @ April 22 2005,23:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 22 2005,23:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (seenyeva kryevyetka @ April 22 2005,22:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 22 2005,22:57)]the bnp are not a nazi organisation.. so i say again, back up your claim
Read their literature.
i have my dear friend.. if they were nazi's they wouldnt have councillors from minority groups standing for them would they?
Which minority group? The Aryans?
laugh.gif

Just thought I'd add that before this topic is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back