• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeovil Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably clutching at straws (why oh why did not get tickets when i had the chance!!), but if i bomb it down to the ticket office tomorrow morning, do you think there's any likelihood of being able to get a ticket?

I guess if they're expected to go by tonight there's only a slim chance really. Might try all the same.

Wish me luck!

Good luck! I purchased mine yesterday - probably at great expense to my mobile phone bill!

Just phoned the club. Completely sold out......

I have a few friends down on the day. Does anyone reckon I could get any in the Yeovil end?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonesy tap-in @ April 22 2005,00:21)]Probably clutching at straws (why oh why did not get tickets when i had the chance!!), but if i bomb it down to the ticket office tomorrow morning, do you think there's any likelihood of being able to get a ticket?

I guess if they're expected to go by tonight there's only a slim chance really. Might try all the same.

Wish me luck!
Your best bet is phoning and trying to pay over the phone - the picking up the tickets tomorrow.

If, as has been suggested, all of the seats have gone - you could ask about restricted view seats to see if there are any of those they would consider selling that they havent already (better than not getting in at all!).

Failing that monitor the internet boards over the next week - with big attendances like there are almost always people who cant go for whatever reason and have tickets to sell.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 22 2005,10:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 22 2005,10:28)]Just a reminder - its illegal to sell tickets to football matches
so the club are breaking the law!!!
laugh.gif

I think the word "on" after the word "sell" is the key here...

tounge.gif

Besides, I don't think it's illegal as such, merely a breach of the conditions of sale thus technically rendering the ticket void for entry purposes.

How the club proves that the ticket has been sold-on is anyone's guess.

It's only illegal to sell counterfeit tickets... that's an attempt to obtain goods by deception (erm, s.12 Theft Act perhaps - altho' it's been a decade or more since I looked at a criminal law textbook).

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 22 2005,10:38)]Very funny. I badly phrased my previous comment, it should have read - it's illegal to sell on tickets
What's your point? The ticket being sold will be for a Southend section in the ground and the recipient will be a Southend fan. As long as it's face value then what's the problem, seems to me that you're being pedantic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2005,11:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 22 2005,10:38)]Very funny. I badly phrased my previous comment, it should have read - it's illegal to sell on tickets
What's your point? The ticket being sold will be for a Southend section in the ground and the recipient will be a Southend fan. As long as it's face value then what's the problem, seems to me that you're being pedantic.
I'm only telling you what the club rules are, if you wanna dispute them then contact the club.

Get a restricted view seat and watch other people to try and work out what's going on! That said, some of the restricted view seats that are high up and restricted due to the roof would be ok if we play our pasing football from Macc!

smiffy,
it seems two others have found the need to fight on this board, unlike your self stu and me..
rock.gif

It's just the stress on these last three games hanging over us. Everyone's contacting promotion fever and it syptoms include irritability at the slightest thing, lack of concentration, severe moods swings from despair to elation etc.

I'm looking forward to 3.00pm at Oxford.

Bring it on cissy boy's....!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2005,12:34)]It's just the stress on these last three games hanging over us. Everyone's contacting promotion fever and it syptoms include irritability at the slightest thing, lack of concentration, severe moods swings from despair to elation etc.

I'm looking forward to 3.00pm at Oxford.

Bring it on cissy boy's....!  
wink.gif
yh that must be it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back