• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Christmas List.

My very own Knitted Character please!

pink_crochet_bunny_310.jpg

Here you go. ;)

and on a serious note... as an adult it's really tough because you can buy what you want. however on my list i have

some more Creed aftershave
stone island denims gloves
paul smith belt
cp company scarf
shiseido moisturiser

for anyone who's buying me a present, please stick to the list :)

and on a serious note... as an adult it's really tough because you can buy what you want. however on my list i have

some more Creed aftershave
stone island denims gloves
paul smith belt
cp company scarf
shiseido moisturiser

for anyone who's buying me a present, please stick to the list :)

I was serious about the knitted character! I think his lovely.

From your list, you are clearly a gentleman who likes to both look and smell nice.:)

I was serious about the knitted character! I think his lovely.

From your list, you are clearly a gentleman who likes to both look and smell nice.:)
i try to make the best of a bad job - you must be the first person on here to consider me a gentleman though!

Last edited:
Back