• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I watched a bit of comic relief.

Lenny Henry really is a knob end.

The whole thing was an absolute mess. Let's do The Bisuit World Cup after showing pictures of kids dying of starvation. :facepalm:

Or let's show 9yr old kids being carers for sick parents after watching 3 multi-millionaire tax dodgers singing **** songs in a car. Was the irony not lost on the BBC?

Line Of Duty - whilst the storyline was absolutely Hollywood gubbins of the highest order, it was certainly gripping. A bit less subtle than the previous outings.

1st episode very good until the last 5 mins when it all got a bit silly.

How did he not know she was still alive, considering he is a forensic expert?

The whole thing was an absolute mess. Let's do The Bisuit World Cup after showing pictures of kids dying of starvation. :facepalm:

Or let's show 9yr old kids being carers for sick parents after watching 3 multi-millionaire tax dodgers singing **** songs in a car. Was the irony not lost on the BBC?

so glad I didn't watch it. Especially the bit where Martine McCrutcheon and Hugh Grunt use a charity to try to revive their flagging acting careers...

so glad I didn't watch it. Especially the bit where Martine McCrutcheon and Hugh Grunt use a charity to try to revive their flagging acting careers...

From start to end it was some of the worst TV I have had the misfortune to see and I remember 1980's C4.

1st episode very good until the last 5 mins when it all got a bit silly.

How did he not know she was still alive, considering he is a forensic expert?

well I think this will be explained in future eps. ps just because he's a forensic expert does not make him a medical expert. :winking: (he didn't actually check her pulse either, just went to)

well I think this will be explained in future eps. ps just because he's a forensic expert does not make him a medical expert. :winking: (he didn't actually check her pulse either, just went to)

you know what will happen, she wakes up, he loses his bottle, she blackmails him into tampering with the evidence to cover her trail, and the story begins.. will they get caught?

the first 3 series we brilliant, so hopefully this will evolve.

you know what will happen, she wakes up, he loses his bottle, she blackmails him into tampering with the evidence to cover her trail, and the story begins.. will they get caught?

the first 3 series we brilliant, so hopefully this will evolve.

Or, he kills her anyway, and covers the evidence up.

who was in the black car when Huntley came to see the forensic guy?

Or, he kills her anyway, and covers the evidence up.

who was in the black car when Huntley came to see the forensic guy?

At first I 'assumed' it was going to be her husband and he had brought her phone that she had deliberately left behind. Then at some point in the story this would screw up her alibi for something. However the fact her husband never appeared rules that one out- and he would only have been seconds behind her to have followed her.

so in summary I have no idea :dim:

Rio. being mum & dad.
Very well shot and very brave of Rio to allow the camera and all who watch in.
He is a BIG BIG MAN.

Rio. being mum & dad.
Very well shot and very brave of Rio to allow the camera and all who watch in.
He is a BIG BIG MAN.

watched it too, very poignant and shows how raw his emotions are. On the surface he seems OK, loads of pundit work, financially secure, great support network, however underneath it all he's a tortured soul, really feel for the guy.

Very honest and thought provoking documentary

watched it too, very poignant and shows how raw his emotions are. On the surface he seems OK, loads of pundit work, financially secure, great support network, however underneath it all he's a tortured soul, really feel for the guy.

Very honest and thought provoking documentary

Did he mention any of his numerous affairs whilst married ?

the whole thing is a Richard Curtis vanity project.

Back