• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

My sky+ ballsed up and didn't record that episode. How did she suss that he was on the other side?

Spoiler:  
The bug was discovered - Kolibri tried to implicate her boss (Heyder) for being a spy, but Linda had been having an affair with him and said she loved him (Heyder).

Hmm, some huge plot holes though.

Spoiler:  
Linda runs into a forest to escape? The other spy knows where they are to run her over? Really?

Spoiler:  
Well, that was the only place she could run to escape, and there was an insider keeping an eye on Kolibri, so it's not a problem for me. They traced him from his phone call, and followed him and she stood in the road to flag down the car before it ran her over.

Spoiler:  
Well, that was the only place she could run to escape, and there was an insider keeping an eye on Kolibri, so it's not a problem for me. They traced him from his phone call, and followed him and she stood in the road to flag down the car before it ran her over.

Spoiler:  
Why not find a policeman? Why not hide amongst a crowd of people where it would have been very difficult to murder her. Was it possible to trace people from phone calls in 1983?

Not saying I'm not enjoying it however. Like the addition of German boobs. :smile:

Spoiler:  
Why not find a policeman? Why not hide amongst a crowd of people where it would have been very difficult to murder her. Was it possible to trace people from phone calls in 1983?

Not saying I'm not enjoying it however. Like the addition of German boobs. :smile:

Spoiler:  
Because she can't trust anyone now! If a soldier is a spy, why not a copper? Yes its possible to trace calls in 1983

It's getting better - the last episode was the pick of the bunch. A real-life incident is mixed into the drama.

Spoiler:  
Because she can't trust anyone now! If a soldier is a spy, why not a copper? Yes its possible to trace calls in 1983

It's getting better - the last episode was the pick of the bunch. A real-life incident is mixed into the drama.

Only one ive missed think its catch up time for me.

Naps do me a favour and pm or spoiler a run down of last weeks D83 as i will not get a chance to catch up before tonight.

Spoiler:  
the guy has to go to berlin to donate a kidney to his mum. On route the top spys in east germany decide to enact their plans and he meets a spy on the train who gives him.a bag containing "coffee". He gives this to another spy and then a building blows up - this happened in real life. He chases the bomber and kills him.he rushes to berlin and makes it to his mum. Meantime the generals son gets knocked back by the professor has a cry snd jpins the east germans anyway and the girlfriend back in east germany grasses up the guy with the tache for running a mobile library. Oh and some Phil Collins.

Here you go. On papernot that exciting. The guardian does a proper run through each Sunday night.

Somewhat predictably, we finally get a reality TV show that's not horrible to watch in The Jump, and it's so dangerous it'll probably get canned. Rightly so, but bloody annoying.

Mrs RHB has been ensnared into the Dexter series on Netflix. Only eight seasons, I'm losing the will to live!!

It's American cable, so it's only 80-odd episodes, you'll be fine. It only gets **** by season 6 anyways.

With the absolute lack of anything to watch last night, I caught a TV makeover show called Tiny House Nation - no, not about Warwick Davis & Darryl Flahavan's legendary 2002 trip to Ibiza, but where daft Americans sell huge houses and move into tiny, tiny houses. That's an hour of my life I'll never see again. :sad:

Back