• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Been recording Deutschland 83 since the start of January but only now getting round to it. Three episodes watched in quick order and I'm really enjoying it - not least the soundtrack.

Been recording Deutschland 83 since the start of January but only now getting round to it. Three episodes watched in quick order and I'm really enjoying it - not least the soundtrack.

I Watched the last (double bill) episode(s) last night. Also really enjoyed it.

I understand that the writers always planned it to be a 3 series project, with the 2nd series being set in 1986, and the 3rd and final series being set in 1989 with the conclusion of the falling of the Berlin Wall & re-unification of Germany.

Only a bit late, but I've just finished watching the first season of Walking Dead!! Now a few episodes into season two! Loving it!

And no I haven't living on the moon, just never enjoyed Zombie films before!!

Only a bit late, but I've just finished watching the first season of Walking Dead!! Now a few episodes into season two! Loving it!

And no I haven't living on the moon, just never enjoyed Zombie films before!!

2 is probably the worst season - it gets better and better!

I'm only a recent convert to the walking dead as well, like TBS i'm not a big fan of zombie films, they generally bore me. I'm really enjoying it though, I've powered through to season 4 in 3 weeks and the one I watched last night was shocking

Spoiler:  
the one where the little girl kills her sister because she wants to prove the walkers are people then Carol shoots the little girl while Dennis Wise from the Wire is watching

The thing about the Walking Dead is that you care about the characters - especially the main ones. Darryl is an absolute legend and I have a proper man crush on him. Rick is a bit of a knob, but got to love Carol, Michonne and Glenn.

Walking dead IMO is the best ever TV show,great acting great storylines and at times very shocking.

The thing about the Walking Dead is that you care about the characters - especially the main ones. Darryl is an absolute legend and I have a proper man crush on him. Rick is a bit of a knob, but got to love Carol, Michonne and Glenn.

My best mate would like your Walking Dead opinions. Only watch up to mid0season 4 (fate has denied me the chance to raid said friend's hard drive for the rest) but I know what's going on just about. Think the show's working on saving itself after the autumn finale last year.

And The 100's back on E4 tomorrow too - I could've sworn that this time of year was supposed to be dead air time for TV...

My best mate would like your Walking Dead opinions. Only watch up to mid0season 4 (fate has denied me the chance to raid said friend's hard drive for the rest) but I know what's going on just about. Think the show's working on saving itself after the autumn finale last year.

I love it, must see telly - up there with Sopranos and Game Of Thrones. Agree that the mid-season finale was a bit poo, but trust me, it was resolved in the latest one, in the most shocking way that I never saw coming.

Quote my friend: "They took his crossbow, he needed a new toy to play with". Like I said, haven't read a recap or anythnig but my Facebook feed spoiled me enough.

Spoiler:  
Never thought I'd say it but poor Carl. Poor sod got gut shot in season two, had to kill his mother to save his newborn sister in season 3, now he's lost an eye! Talk about trauma conga!

Watched season 1 of Californication and just starting season 2. It's alright lots of sex, drugs and now rock n roll.

Back