• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

God Actually Does Hate Cleveland

What a game it stands to be tonight. Saw on Twitter that over the course of the six games, Cavs and the Warriors have watched scored 610 points.

Pretty torn as it goes. There'll be absolute scenes in Cleveland if LeBron brings it home, but would that leave Curry the most impactful player over the course of a regular season to not win a ring since, well, LeBron before he joined the Heat?

Wish I could stay up for the game tonight. Tomorrow I've got a pig of a day at work and then hopefully watching the England game and at some point GOT, so no chance of avoiding the result to watch the full highlights. Might just fast forward to the last quarter and hope it's competitive.

Got up at 6am to watch the last quarter. Was worth it!

[video=youtube;N11oeH0Ihgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N11oeH0Ihgg[/video]

:Worthy::Worthy::Worthy:

Pleased for them. 52 years is one hell of a wait. Although it may be another 52 before the Browns are anywhere near a championship...

Pleased for them. 52 years is one hell of a wait. Although it may be another 52 before the Browns are anywhere near a championship...

I was surprised Hue Jackson went there, but think he can be a successful coach and the NFL can have very quick turnarounds. Plus the Browns have been stockpiling draft picks.

I was surprised Hue Jackson went there, but think he can be a successful coach and the NFL can have very quick turnarounds. Plus the Browns have been stockpiling draft picks.

True. But we are talking about The Browns here. For their sake, hopefully the Cavs have lifted the sports stink from the city.

Back