• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Greenhouse bar/restaurant at Belfairs Park.

Popped in for a quick beer and the kids wanted to go on the bouncy castle.

There were two under fives already on there jumping up and down and shouting "F**k" with each bounce as mum and dad drank and smoked a mere fifteen feet away.....

Didn't bother stopping and saw a rat just outside the kitchen on the way out......

Last edited:

There were two under fives already on there jumping up and down and shouting "F**k" with each bounce as mum and dad drank and smoked a meritocracy fifteen feet away.....

Didn't bother stopping and saw a rat just outside the kitchen on the way out......

Nice.......

There were two under fives already on there jumping up and down and shouting "F**k" with each bounce as mum and dad drank and smoked a mere fifteen feet away.....

My parents used to live nearby and we enjoyed a decent meal there. However with only there and the woodcutters being the 2 places you can get a drink for miles, they've been taken over by the North Leigh and Eastwood cribs

My parents used to live nearby and we enjoyed a decent meal there. However with only there and the woodcutters being the 2 places you can get a drink for miles, they've been taken over by the North Leigh and Eastwood cribs

It's a shame because Belfairs Park is quite nice....

The amount of idiots filming themselves trying to be funny and make it onto 'Lad Bible' or other sites. Saw one of a guy in Southend high street with an ice pop. Really wasn't funny but you read the comments and people were saying 'Funniest thing I have ever seen'.

The amount of idiots filming themselves trying to be funny and make it onto 'Lad Bible' or other sites. Saw one of a guy in Southend high street with an ice pop. Really wasn't funny but you read the comments and people were saying 'Funniest thing I have ever seen'.

That's going straight in my basket

The Choppers has always been a rough pub.Can't say I've drunk there since 6th form days (when my mother used to live nearby) but I doubt if it's changed for the better.

Gideon doing his best to make the future as depressing as possible for anyone under the age of 25.

v2-IDS%20fist%20pump.JPG

Just received an email confirming my new contract, starting on Monday until the end of Jan 2016.

Which means I now have to hand over around £1600 to Govia so that they can make me late to work, or home, or both at least 3 times a week.

Just received an email confirming my new contract, starting on Monday until the end of Jan 2016.

Which means I now have to hand over around £1600 to Govia so that they can make me late to work, or home, or both at least 3 times a week.

Still waiting for news of my contract.....

Still waiting for news of my contract.....

Let's hope for the best. It can be quite worrying when you're between contracts.

In my case I was already in discussions with a number of different people before I left my last contract so I wasn't too worried. I kind of knew one of them would work out. As it is, I'm actually going back to the same company I was at previously, albeit in a different department.

Back