• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The kitchen fitter is just about to finish the kitchen. I got talking to him. He lives in Chelmsford...he's originally from the Isle of Dogs. He's a Millwall fan and season ticket holder!

The kitchen fitter is just about to finish the kitchen. I got talking to him. He lives in Chelmsford...he's originally from the Isle of Dogs. He's a Millwall fan and season ticket holder!

Make sure the family silver is tucked away somewhere safe.....:whistling:

Alton Towers - I know it was last Saturday, but still annoyed. Cameras don't work properly on the Smiler, no 9-10 Smiler hoodys available at all, despite being available for 4-5 years old (but they can't ride the ride!). Several rides unavailable, one ride in particular was closed, then 5 minutes later reopened (the guy was clearly on a tea break, as the same person who told us it was closed then was the attendant). The kicker was the last ride my kids being in the queue, it closing, then being fobbed off with fast track tickets at 5:30pm!!! Oh and the curry later (Cheadle Spice) was rank. A complaint has been made!

Alton Towers - I know it was last Saturday, but still annoyed. Cameras don't work properly on the Smiler, no 9-10 Smiler hoodys available at all, despite being available for 4-5 years old (but they can't ride the ride!). Several rides unavailable, one ride in particular was closed, then 5 minutes later reopened (the guy was clearly on a tea break, as the same person who told us it was closed then was the attendant). The kicker was the last ride my kids being in the queue, it closing, then being fobbed off with fast track tickets at 5:30pm!!! Oh and the curry later (Cheadle Spice) was rank. A complaint has been made!

Never mind.At least you and your kids got back safely,( I presume).

The TV program Pointless. Jedward have just reached the final. I really, really, really detest those little *****.

Later.........they didn't get one pointless answer and looked really stupid............there is a God!!

BBC news this morning full of the McCanns because it's almost 10 years since they neglected their children and one of them went "missing"! :angry:

The TV program Pointless. Jedward have just reached the final. I really, really, really detest those little *****.

Later.........they didn't get one pointless answer and looked really stupid............there is a God!!

I don't mind Jedward. A couple of chancers who set the bar a little too high.

Did you see the episode the other day where the question was words ending in 'RAGE'?

One bloke came out with Strange!

Garden Buildings Direct!!

Bought a playhouse from them for the kids. Ordered it on the 8th of April, said it would be here on the 15th arrived on the 16th. When it arrived they were missing pieces. Pieces that were needed to even start building it! They arrived so I started to build it then had to stop because they had sent the wrong flooring! That then arrived finally and I got a chance to start building and they have sent the wrong truss. So I have a half built playhouse in the garden getting wet and possibly going to get wrecked if it's windy.

Their customer service is useless and they don't seem to be in a hurry. They reckon 4 days to get the replacement sent out. As for compensation for wasted time and messing us around they've offered us a tin of ****ing paint!! That's it! Absolute joke of a company, do not buy from them.

Surrounded by West Ham mugs at a kids party my boy has been invited to. I'm in hell.

Thats nothing. My eldest daughter had a 16th party at our house with 64 kids, 30 of whom were boys, some of which were football fans. At the end of the night they started singing West Ham songs. In my house. :angry::angry:

Still really annoyed over the 5 gits that done a runner from my taxi Sunday afternoon. It's not the cost of the fare, but the insults when I couldn't catch them. As I have their telephone number am I allowed to post on here?

Back