• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BuchxMaIEAANAiO.jpg

Reminds me of a sprinters physique... Which he pretty much is I suppose!

He'll never be as hench as Harry double A though!

image.jpg

The spainards certainly know how to bulk people up. Im not going to make any libelous comments though! :nope:

I'd be hesitant to bring Bale up in relation to this, that photo looks like it's been caught at just the right frame to accentuate it. This picture's from the ICC tournament, and Bale doesn't look anywhere near as big -

Gareth+Bale+8tQp5zgjyxkm.jpg

If anything he just looks more toned, which is pretty much what you'd expect from a player who hasn't played in the World Cup this summer and, by all accounts, has barely left the Madrid training ground. Bale's always been "one of those" players who are meticulous in their lifestyle and preparation, very much in the Ronaldo mode of getting every last drop out of their bodies to give them the best possible advantage.

I'd be hesitant to bring Bale up in relation to this, that photo looks like it's been caught at just the right frame to accentuate it. This picture's from the ICC tournament, and Bale doesn't look anywhere near as big -

Gareth+Bale+8tQp5zgjyxkm.jpg

If anything he just looks more toned, which is pretty much what you'd expect from a player who hasn't played in the World Cup this summer and, by all accounts, has barely left the Madrid training ground. Bale's always been "one of those" players who are meticulous in their lifestyle and preparation, very much in the Ronaldo mode of getting every last drop out of their bodies to give them the best possible advantage.

Fair points - it's just a remarkable image.

Back