• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F1 2014

Why is it everytime Redbull **** up in the pits it's their no.2 driver and not Vettel!

Think this proves that when Hamilton knuckles down and doesn't have any distractions (Nicole Scherzinger sp?) he can be world champion again. Great drive and a special mention to Button, who managed 6th with a faultless drive.

Kyvat is a real talent, even though he walks and speaks like a robot.

A shame the Williams appear to be a little off the pace compared to pre-season.

Kyvat is a real talent, even though he walks and speaks like a robot.

A shame the Williams appear to be a little off the pace compared to pre-season.

It was funny when as like throughout his career Massa was told that someone was faster than him, he wasn't giving up that place without a fight.

Lack of sponsorship on the McLarens this weekend. Esso and Mobil? Surely not having trouble attracting sponsors.

Lack of sponsorship on the McLarens this weekend. Esso and Mobil? Surely not having trouble attracting sponsors.

Well they must be struggling having ASOS.com as a sponsor.

Slightly off topic but check out history of touring car 3 part series on itv player

Well they must be struggling having ASOS.com as a sponsor.

You mean ASOS who's shares trade at over £50 a pop?

Compare that to Santander (roughly £6 a share) and Vodafone (£2.20), it's a pretty strong sponsor!

So why has Kimi been so **** (was Pele there?!). He's slow compared to Alonso.

You mean ASOS who's shares trade at over £50 a pop?

Compare that to Santander (roughly £6 a share) and Vodafone (£2.20), it's a pretty strong sponsor!

But compared to most sponsors it's not your usual one you would expect on an F1 car especially a team as prestigious as Mclaren.

No RedBull in the top 10 to start tomorrow. Shame though as Ricciardo he showed Vettel how to drive, does this prove the argument that it's more the car that won 4 world championships and not Vettel true?

Bahrain is normally known for a bit of a boring race but I have to say that is the most enjoyable Grand Prix I have watched for many years. The inter team battles were sensational, how Rosberg and Hamilton didn't take each other out is testament to the quality of their driving skills. The radio message to Vettel also made my day 'Ricciardo is faster than you' who ever thought we would be hearing that!

Gutted for Button as he started off the race really well and looked like a podium might be a possibility and shame for Williams as I think the safety car messed things up for them.

The only bad point of the race was the once again dangerous driving of Pastor Maldonado with his shocking crash into the side of Gutierrez, great crash and very glad he got out unharmed but just another incident that proves Maldonado is dangerous!

Fantastic race. I couldn't watch it live and normally end up fast forwarding a few laps but didn't this time. Some excellent racing.

"Sebastian let Ricciardo through"

:hilarious:

I know it's a great achievement Hamilton taking over Jim Clark for the most poles for a British driver, but no one mentions the fact when Jim Clark was racing there was only 12 races. Now there is almost double so the achievements of Vettel etc always look great but it's easier to beat these older records with double the races.

Hamilton did excellent today another cool calm drive, again I will say well done for knuckling down and getting rid of the rock star lifestyle and focusing on the racing. Rosberg did great to drive without the pit wall having any telemetry and not forgetting Alonso awesome drive.

Back