• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Let's hope he plays wide not like our other "wingers" Hurst and Atkinson who seem to be instructed to play in the middle making the set up umbalanced with only Worrel hugging the bye-line.

All that matters :smile:

2uyhf1g.png

Favourite Player(s): Barry Corr

Personally I thought this was what was missing on Saturday against Cambridge.

I like the sound of 2 wingers, ie new guy on left and Worrell on the right. We needed to strech the game out on Saturday, as the balls down the middle were food and drink for their CB's ..., I think PB saw that which is why he tried the Payne change. However, whilst Weston is not the greatest, I would have liked to have seen him stretch his legs agnaist their woeful rightback and bring Worrell to the right (again I think Pennyfather said the same thing)

Exactly this ^

So according to Scott and Fm2015, He looks decent for this level. However we will see come Saturday just how good this lad is!

Couple of Notts guys I know - one from each club - suggests he has potential and would be good at our level, which was a little cheeky coming from Notts County, who are only a handful of places above us!

Thank goodness for a half decent loan signing, hopefully that will keep Weston further down the picking order !:thumbsup:

Thank goodness for a half decent loan signing, hopefully that will keep Weston further down the picking order !:thumbsup:

I'd wait till after Sat before rating him, some Notts County fans rated whilst others have said absolute tripe

I remember signing Weston on FIFA once and he was quality.. Speed was about 90.... I think The managing games tend to be a little more accurate.. Well we live in hope anyway

Couple of Notts guys I know - one from each club - suggests he has potential and would be good at our level, which was a little cheeky coming from Notts County, who are only a handful of places above us!

God help us.

The only thing more discouraging about a new signing than this comment is when someone says he looks good on a youtube highlights reel.

Let's hope he's the exception to the rule.

Anyone know if this is with a view to a permanent move or just another short-term move with no view to our future?

LOL. If it contract was expiring and he was out of the team then fine, but we've got another year of him.

God help us.

The only thing more discouraging about a new signing than this comment is when someone says he looks good on a youtube highlights reel.

Let's hope he's the exception to the rule.

Anyone know if this is with a view to a permanent move or just another short-term move with no view to our future?

He signed a 3 and a half year deal in January 2013, so won't be out of contract in the summer.

He has gone on loan at League 1, now at League 2, and he isn't exactly young at 24. Would suggest he doesn't have a future there.

Back