• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC in for McLaughlin

I would love Hurst to rediscover some form next season.
Would be like a new signing.
He had the potential to play a big part next season and hope he's up for the challenge

Update tomorrow according to CP

He's not in the squad for Forest's Capital One game tonight.

Macca I like and he would do very well in league 1.

Get him and then the squad looks nicely balanced.

You did tell us you said it was done ages ago :smile:

Think Forest were having a good look themselves.

You id tell us you said it was done ages ago :smile:

Think Forest were having a good look themselves.

It was done verbally, then Forest had second thoughts...but they have decided he no longer features in their plans. Signing on a "free" but with a nice little sell on for Forest.

It was done verbally, then Forest had second thoughts...but they have decided he no longer features in their plans. Signing on a "free" but with a nice little sell on for Forest.

Is this your assumption, or do you know this to be fact?

Sounds all very "Agent Jim" to me.

Chris Phillips knew about the 3 strikers we were talking to before anyone on here knew anything.

People on here have said Mclaughlin was going to be confirmed 2 weeks ago and Bentley was signed last week for 1.6m, both not mentioned by CP and both didnt happen.

I know who I listen to when it comes to transfers :smile:

I'd be very happy if it turned out the delay in this deal is because we've done the same as Pig and already got a financial package agreed

After their result last night they may have to re think that again!

Sounds all very "Agent Jim" to me.

Chris Phillips knew about the 3 strikers we were talking to before anyone on here knew anything.

People on here have said Mclaughlin was going to be confirmed 2 weeks ago and Bentley was signed last week for 1.6m, both not mentioned by CP and both didnt happen.

I know who I listen to when it comes to transfers :smile:

I would trust someone that isn't looking to steal 65p from you each day...:smile:

I would trust someone that isn't looking to steal 65p from you each day...:smile:

I never buy the Echo, Twitter is free :smile: Even the full echo stories are online a few hours later or we get the news from them on here anyway.

I never buy the Echo, Twitter is free :smile: Even the full echo stories are online a few hours later or we get the news from them on here anyway.

And everytime you visit that site, Echo profit from advertising. Don't be lured in by Sir Chris...he doesn't know anything in comparison to my sauces...

And everytime you visit that site, Echo profit from advertising. Don't be lured in by Sir Chris...he doesn't know anything in comparison to my sauces...

The Echo do get money from advertising, not from me though, its a free website. Adblocker on Chrome means I dont even see them.

Ill stick to Chris Phillips giving us accurate information as to being told Dan Bentley left last week and McLaughlin was confirmed weeks ago.

The Echo do get money from advertising, not from me though, its a free website. Adblocker on Chrome means I dont even see them.

Ill stick to Chris Phillips giving us accurate information as to being told Dan Bentley left last week and McLaughlin was confirmed weeks ago.

Chris' lies will eventually ketch up with him

Back