• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will refer that to Steve Kavanagh for you as it's not what was meant to happen.
Kay. I spoke to Steve last season and got the same response as you. HOWEVER, on Tuesday I renewed in V as when I asked for a season ticket in W, I was told they were not selling them. I asked three times and said that was not what I had been told but they were sure that there was no change. I even asked if I needed to wait for the new system!

Not working for me with postcode so will go down tomorrow to get tickets, thanks anyway.

Probably the usual for an early cup game is that we in the south stand cant get our seat cos the south stand will be closed that night! :angry:

Or you will get a ticket in the East then 5 mins before kick off, the South will be opened and you will see someone sit in your season ticket seat that you were told you can't have

Are the tickets available from the ticket office, the website said they would confirm when they were available on the post stating the ticket prices?

Tried the online system and it won't let me log in.

Does anyone know when existing sth will be given the chance to swap seats ?
I read something about this in the past but don't know whether there is an announcement in when it can be done ?
I'm thinking of changing my seat from last year.

Just logged into the new online ticketing system to have a look around and whilst my seat shows up it doesn't show my 13 year old sons who sits next to me. As a result can't buy us both a ticket to any of the friendlies. Anyone having the same problem??

Like a few posters I had trouble logging in. Spoke to the ticket office yesterday and booked for the Friendlies + Brighton and they fixed my log in pretty quickly. Can log in now so should be ok for on-line ordering going forward

Looks a good site but can't seem to get the lower priced season ticket holders for the Brighton game which is annoying. Also says that a lot more than I had expected has been sold in the south upper. Not even that much room left apparently which is great if true.

Im still not seeing how you choose between full price/kids/seniors?

I think you need to be logged in first - I've just registered and followed these steps...
  • After selecting the match & stand, choose your seats
  • They're added to your selection in the box at the top left of the screen.
  • Once you've chosen all your seats, under the seat selection box, click on "Buy"
  • On the next screen there will be a drop-down box for each seat under "Price Band"
  • Choose which price band the seat is for (Adult, Infant, Youth, etc..)
  • Click on "Update Basket" at the bottom right of the screen (next to the red "Checkout" button)
  • That should change the prices to reflect the ticket types.

Anyone figured out how to designate a favorite seat on the system yet? ��

It mentions that after you buy a ticket, it will 'remember' that seat when you look to buy a ticket next time, so it'll be easier to choose it again.

[h=2]My Favourite Seat[/h] To use 'my favourite seat', select a seat and add it to your basket, once your seat is saved you can purchase future games based on the seat you have saved.

I think you need to be logged in first - I've just registered and followed these steps...
  • After selecting the match & stand, choose your seats
  • They're added to your selection in the box at the top left of the screen.
  • Once you've chosen all your seats, under the seat selection box, click on "Buy"
  • On the next screen there will be a drop-down box for each seat under "Price Band"
  • Choose which price band the seat is for (Adult, Infant, Youth, etc..)
  • Click on "Update Basket" at the bottom right of the screen (next to the red "Checkout" button)
  • That should change the prices to reflect the ticket types.

It mentions that after you buy a ticket, it will 'remember' that seat when you look to buy a ticket next time, so it'll be easier to choose it again.

Makes sense, but sadly cant login.

Used to login to blues player using facebook, that option seems to be gone.

When I try to login there or online ticketing says my email address appears more than once on the system so I need to enter my customer number, like I know what that is.

As a season ticket holder how do you buy a cup ticket or friendly ticket as the seat is greyed out and you cannnot select it - or am I missing something which is probably the case.

Makes sense, but sadly cant login.

Used to login to blues player using facebook, that option seems to be gone.
When I try to login there or online ticketing says my email address appears more than once on the system so I need to enter my customer number, like I know what that is.​

It says exactly the same for me.​

Back