• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CRISIS in FRANCE regards migrants

So from March 2014 to March this year net migration was a staggering 330,000.

Crazy !
13% of the population not Uk born or into figures 8.3 million people. I must admit those stats are eye-watering.

13% of the population not Uk born or into figures 8.3 million people. I must admit those stats are eye-watering.

Indeed

Around 45 enter every hour of every day,Or put it another way,good crowd at the Hall of 6500 enters every single week !

Doesnt really have anything to do with the migrant crisis the thread is about though.

The amount of legal immigration is another issue altogether.

Doesnt really have anything to do with the migrant crisis the thread is about though.

The amount of legal immigration is another issue altogether.

That is the official figure,how many illegal migrants entered?,combining the two is massive.

I would have thought it has a great deal of relevance. If we have let in 300,000, just how many more are we expected to take of the migrant influx entering Europe. Especially when you consider the 1500+ crossing the Hungarian border every day.

I look after a gite for a client and of the 47 people we have staying since july i can report in daily mail style that none of them have had any problems getting into or leave French France.

Britain is a tiny island and has the most occupied land mass in Europe

No it isn't.

Yet more ill-informed clap-trap.

Yes, it's people like Boris Johnson, Joanna Lumley, Bradley Wiggins, Andrew Strauss, Ben Stokes, Cliff Richard, Paddy Ashdown, Shara Proctor, Prince Phillip etc etc

Deport them all!

How would you react if you found that the birth rate increased by 330,000 one year?

Worried, although I don't think they'd all be mine.

Yes, isn't it great? 330,000 more people paying tax. :thumbsup:

Point 1) For left wingers only.....My brother-in-law has been working on a large site which is 90% eastern European. You will all be pleased to know they are happy to work for much less than the 'lazy British' and pay tax on their earnings.

Point 2) For right wingers only....They openly boast that by falsely claiming they have split up with their wives and children. Their UK based families can claim benefits, including housing. They register at a different convenient address and go and continue to live with their families. Even the food they are eating is paid by you the Tax paying mug. Don't forget they put much more in than you because .....well that's what we've all been told.

When they quote figures eg 330,000, how on earth do they come up with that (has it not been exposed that the Gov does not know how many people are coming into the country).

Point 1) For left wingers only.....My brother-in-law has been working on a large site which is 90% eastern European. You will all be pleased to know they are happy to work for much less than the 'lazy British' and pay tax on their earnings.

Point 2) For right wingers only....They openly boast that by falsely claiming they have split up with their wives and children. Their UK based families can claim benefits, including housing. They register at a different convenient address and go and continue to live with their families. Even the food they are eating is paid by you the Tax paying mug. Don't forget they put much more in than you because .....well that's what we've all been told.
I'm really curious to know what the second paragraph says but I'm forbidden from reading it.

I'm really curious to know what the second paragraph says but I'm forbidden from reading it.

I don't have your moral scruples. It says:

They openly boast that by falsely claiming they have split up with their wives and children. Their UK based families can claim benefits, including housing. They register at a different convenient address and go and continue to live with their families. Even the food they are eating is paid by you the Tax paying mug. Don't forget they put much more in than you because .....well that's what we've all been told.

Anything else you need, let me know:smile:

Back