• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would be happy to come away without a defeat. We have to play to our strength and looking at the squad we got now. It'd be an nice option to have on the bench. Whoever get picked, have to keep performing to keep their shirt for next game Vs Peterboro!

I expect a change of 4-4-2 if we get the striker we needed by next week!

Bentley
White, Prosser, Barrett, Coker
Worrall, Leonard, Worsdworth, Timlin, Atkinson or McLaughlin if fit
Mooney

Not necessarily what I'd choose, but that's how I think it will line up.

Bentley
White...Rea...Barrett...Coker
Timlin...Leonard
Atkinson...Wordsworth...Worrall
Hunt

That's what I think Brown will pick. Macca off the bench for Atkinson on 60 mins and Pigott on for Wordsworth at the same time.

Bentley
White...Rea...Barrett...Coker
Timlin...Leonard
Atkinson...Wordsworth...Worrall
Hunt
That's what I think Brown will pick. Macca off the bench for Atkinson on 60 mins and Pigott on for Wordsworth at the same time.

If we are behind yes.
If we are leading or drawing , not a cat in hells chance he will change one up top for two !

3521da9a2c10ea595c3153422dc0e2e2.jpg

This please. Good for an away game. But I don't condone this formation at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea on the amount of tickets we have sold I know you can buy on hate, be good to take 500

Any idea on the amount of tickets we have sold I know you can buy on hate, be good to take 500
No official figure but as already posted on here initial 400 sold out and second batch was selling well. No price increase on the day means quite a few people don't buy in advance so I still think 650+ is possible. After all this counts as one of our 'local' away games this season.

I see there ground holds 30k plus? What gates do they get these days?

Absolutely, this. I think that is actually a pretty decent first 11 for this level.

Love the look of that. I actually rate white as a solid pro but think he will have his work cut out now to keep the right back slot with o, Neil coming in.

Absolutely, this. I think that is actually a pretty decent first 11 for this level.

Looks good to me, only position I'd be dabating is left centre back as I thought Prosser was great last week. However Barrett's experience means he's likely to get the nod.

Looks good to me, only position I'd be dabating is left centre back as I thought Prosser was great last week. However Barrett's experience means he's likely to get the nod.

My guess is that Prosser will get the nod as Phil does tend to support players who have played well the previous match.

Is it just me or has the wait for this match seemed interminable? When all tbe other fixtures have been played to wait until Monday night seems such a stretch. In Norwich today a bookies was offering 5-1 against both teams scoring and a Blues victory. Tempted but not bold enough!

We have a decent squad, now Mr Brown needs to allow them a bit more freedom to express themselves, not suggesting we go all out attack but he needs to put his trust in the players to show they can strike the right balance between attack and defence.

My guess is that Prosser will get the nod as Phil does tend to support players who have played well the previous match.

Possibly but I'd rather Barrett play next to Rea on his league debut with a bunch of new team mates that he doesn't know yet. Barrett's leadership and in-game coaching skills could be invaluable to Rea as he settles in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One important statistic to consider. Coventry have scored ten goals in four games. We have scored once.

So that is an order of magnitude better than us.

Can we really expect to defeat them?

Of course we can! COYB!!!

Back