• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Timlin and Ranger Clarky's choices for BBC Essex MoM.

Stop Press....Clarky has just declared that Simon Cox should also be on his MoM short list. Just goes to show that Paul Clark know **** all eh?
oh you are a Cox fan... reply I back and support all the team. Fence sitting without an opinion, have you ever said a current player was not good enough?

So who plays in the middle 2 for Bradford now after Timlin's performance,do you bring Wordsworth back in?

Great result,according to reports every blues goal was decent ..Niles was a good one. Best was Macca.

Why don't we get this at the Hall????????????bloody annoying.

Away fans had a real treat today,hope some of those who went to Boro witnessed today.

Great result,according to reports every blues was decent ..Niles was a good one. Best was Macca.

Why don't we get this at the Hall????????????bloody annoying.

Away fans had a real treat today,hope some of those who went to Boro witnessed today.

Because teams come to roots hall and park the bus.
Away from home teams will always have a go at us....given the space and opportunity to play we have players that will hurt opposition.

oh dear....Poacher? Look at his goal record, not when he was slimmer, 7,8 years ago....stats don't lie..

I'm not sure how the stats disprove my claim he's a poacher. Poachers get 20 goals a season with the right players around them, but they won't make many chances for themselves, so without good players setting them up they're useless.

oh you are a Cox fan... reply I back and support all the team. Fence sitting without an opinion, have you ever said a current player was not good enough?

I'll offer criticism of a player when it's due. But tonight I'm just happy Southend won and won well. So you just carry on posting whatever makes you happy eh?

So who plays in the middle 2 for Bradford now after Timlin's performance,do you bring Wordsworth back in?
Obvious-Leonard and Timlin - Wordsworth plays slightly wider right,so as to give us a threat from that position.

Back