• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No I'm not...... The 110 club have a three course meal and a seat in the directors box (away side). We use the same bar area, as do injured payers and scouts etc.

Anyone can buy a seat in the directors area or even a season ticket. Maybe you should try it 'Ironshrimper' and you wont have to make wrong assumptions about me or Adam Barrett because as you have rightly pointed out you can't see from your seat in the west.
I was being nice to you, you had to twist it at the end, let's not and get on please... I'll meet you for a beer or two..

I was being nice to you, you had to twist it at the end, let's not and get on please... I'll meet you for a beer or two..

No you were having a dig. That aside the 110 club is not the place to have a beer (no draught). If you are eating then they do fetch a pint from the Far Post, which is where we go after the game as there is a sneaky door to slip through.

Pre match is normally the Spread for me as I believe one should never forget one's roots.

If what I've highlighed isn't rude, then quite frankly I don't know what is.That also goes for your offensive punctuation style.

I'm quite happy to accept your opinion,though I disagree with it (and also the rather snide remark about contributing to the club programme).You could have phrased it more appropriately, however.

For once I agree with you :thumbsup:

Interestingly after our comfortable win over Cov we have just 3 pages of match reports, but 5 pages of yet another Barrett thread.

For those of you coming on here claiming their in the know, I just like to remind you there are always 2 sides to every story.

Very good points Riggers, as stated elsewhere the posters "in the know of a secret" don't appear to attend matches or put match report ratings on.

N.B. Correction they do if they can down talk a player or we lose.

No I'm not...... The 110 club have a three course meal and a seat in the directors box (away side). We use the same bar area, as do injured payers and scouts etc.

Anyone can buy a seat in the directors area or even a season ticket. Maybe you should try it 'Ironshrimper' and you wont have to make wrong assumptions about me or Adam Barrett because as you have rightly pointed out you can't see from your seat in the west.

Ha! I've got a mate who has a couple of season tickets there.He's always refused (nicely) to get me a seat alongside him, probably as he thinks I'd be rude to the Chairman.He's right.:winking:

I'm not merely stating that he should be in the team,merely in the squad.

Btw,your post is rude and poorly punctuated.:raspberry:

Yes, rudeness is terrible isn't it?

Ha! I've got a mate who has a couple of season tickets there.He's always refused (nicely) to get me a seat alongside him, probably as he thinks I'd be rude to the Chairman.He's right.:winking:

:facepalm:

Season ticket holder me

How did you feel when you saw the "should have been sacked" Timlin walking off chatting, smiling with a smiling Ben Clarkson (victim)?
Not much of a story there to pontificate about? or maybe like Adam they have "slept" on, spoke about it and are getting on with their careers as best they can.

I can't argue with dropping of Barrett, as this season was a level too far for him, if anyone have seen us play in first two months of the season, we look awful at the back with Barrett part of it, as we look likely to leak a goals in when opponents side attacked us. Since he has been dropped, we improved & gone 9 games unbeaten & we actually defended much better from Set Pieces, which look likely our weakness when Barrett was in defence.

How did you feel when you saw the "should have been sacked" Timlin walking off chatting, smiling with a smiling Ben Clarkson (victim)?
Not much of a story there to pontificate about? or maybe like Adam they have "slept" on, spoke about it and are getting on with their careers as best they can.

I'd say well done Ben for being so professional

Cant be rude on here.. but can be rude to the chair man................ ****** Geoffrey leasksy best friend wot you got boy...................................

Was anyone at the Q and A? Apparently Barrett did mention the thing with Brown and alluded to what had happened? I am only going on what has been posted on other social media but wondered if there was anyone on here who was there.

Was anyone at the Q and A? Apparently Barrett did mention the thing with Brown and alluded to what had happened? I am only going on what has been posted on other social media but wondered if there was anyone on here who was there.

I think OBL was at the Trust meeting and posted a summary on here somewhere. If you're keen you could search for it or PM OBL.

Back