• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think you are seriously underestimating Harris's capabilities as a manager. He is no mug. His record in his first job in management at Millwall is already impressive, and I am sure he will be only too aware of the challenges ahead.

Let's pick this up in May 2018. He bumbled his way through last season failing to utilise a strong squad and but for a catastrophic collapse by us in the final few weeks would likely be out of a job now. Most Millwall fans I know have been kind to him because of his links and can't bear the one-dimensional game which will be meat and drink to most Championship sides.

Oh dear Ricey, yes it was you who suggested he might down tools but other posters jumped on the rot in the reserves sentence.

I'm sure as a military man your are familiar with the phrase "if the cap fits". Well you are certainly wearing it.

For your information the club decided not to play Lenny, as clubs often do when they have a decision to make about a players future. So no he hasn't downed tools

The very fact that Championship clubs have offered more than £500,000 for a L1 player in his last year shows how professional and effective he has been for our team.

Some of you slagging him off and questioning his 'loyalty' might want to think about getting down to RH more twice a season. We would all benefit from more support, in fact we might just make the Championship ourselves. :thumbsup:

I try and make three annual visits myself.:angel:

Millwall wont survive in Championship playing kick and run.. I dont think Harris knows any other way. As Curiosity and the Cat once said... Straight back down...

I think you mean Curiosity Killed the Cat unless of course you're referring to the furniture maker just outside Aldershot but i'm not aware that they ever played 'soulful, jazzy and funky pop music' :winking:

I've never read anything quite so ridiculous on this site ............. :sad:

As Python would say "explain the logic underlying that conclusion." Someone had obviously not properly read the original post..and made an incorrect comment as a result...which was actually noted by another. Reading a posting properly is a pre-requisite to a reasonable and correct response...hence my observation...but this is THE most ridiculous thing you have read on this site? Really?

Some rumours going round that Barnsley may make a move for him. Not sure how reliable.

Some rumours going round that Barnsley may make a move for him. Not sure how reliable.

Are these rumours you picked up in Barnsley, from a Barnsley (man or woman or trans-gender person), on the webernet or from your butcher, milkman, hairdresser etcetera.

Do let us know ............

.. by the way that apology is still on it's way ................

Are these rumours you picked up in Barnsley, from a Barnsley (man or woman or trans-gender person), on the webernet or from your butcher, milkman, hairdresser etcetera.

Do let us know ............

.. by the way that apology is still on it's way ................
Slowly but surely! From a Barnsley fan, they've got it from Twitter but someone they believe to be a fairly reliable source.

Not sure how reliable the source is to be honest but presume this is where they got it from -

Mick Weston
‏ @ElitePlayerRep
Ryan Leonard of Southend United subject of an approach from Barnsley #bfc #sufc

Looks well fake to me.

Some twitter account claiming to be an agent. Why an agent would be tweeting transfer rumours I have no idea.

However if you check his history his record about us is rubbish, and he has a linkedin account with zero connections. His company has no website, and can find no record of it anywhere.
dfsdf4.JPGlronstf.JPG

Plus how photoshopped does this sign look....

eeee.JPG

Looks well fake to me.

Some twitter account claiming to be an agent. Why an agent would be tweeting transfer rumours I have no idea.

However if you check his history his record about us is rubbish, and he has a linkedin account with zero connections. His company has no website, and can find no record of it anywhere.
View attachment 4841View attachment 4842

View attachment 4843

Fake News !!

Right!, next...

Looks well fake to me.

View attachment 4841View attachment 4842

View attachment 4843

Good investigative skills. :thumbsup:

Nice work Jammus Mannus. :thumbsup:

Not sure how much appeal Barnsley would have if I was Leonard. Surely Sheffield United is a more attractive option? I guess money will talk.

Not sure how much appeal Barnsley would have if I was Leonard. Surely Sheffield United is a more attractive option? I guess money will talk.

Per my posts above, that has come from a fake twitter account so highly unlikely to have any substance to it.

Other clubs are bound to have been alerted to the fact that Leonard is keen to leave, but unless someone makes a big offer he's not going anywhere. Still plenty of time left in the window and clubs get more desperate the closer to the deadline.

That depends. If I were Lenny I'd want to play in the Championship, not sit on the bench in the Championship. I'd choose whichever club I felt I could make an impact with as well as who seemed more likely to not be propping up the league table all season...

Back