• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues boss Brown: I don't think the team are playing for me

The Zone is not for petty squabbles, point scoring, insults, moaning about other posters ---- it is here for sensible debate without the previously mentioned childish actions.

I am starting to get very browned-off with members who veer off-topic on every thread.

If you do not like someone's point of view put them on ignore.

This is a final warning to those concerned.

We might be a minority of a minority but the Zone will be a better place with a few less irritating arses.

There will be no other words on this.

This seems to be a lot of people. Oh well, your job will be easier not having anyone to moderate on, after you've banned them all :smile:

I believe Riggers relates to the 5000 regular Roots Hall attendees as the majority, the SZ followers number a minority of that; but most SZ persons read and rarely post, with a minority of SZ who do post thus being a minority of a minority.
Not, imo, condescending.
Finally this isn't a site for everyone to share their views, largely for which I am grateful as there are some strange views out there.
Anything else I can help you understand?.......................now that is condescending!:whistling:

You never know with Rigsby. Could have easily been aimed at Brown out supporters. I feel sorry for those that read and rarely post. Must be awful reading the drivel we all spout :smile:

If you do not like someone's point of view put them on ignore.

... or ignore their point of view and just give your own.

There does seem to be an obsession with certain posters, either it is people constantly berating them or the poster themselves looking to pick an argument. 'MrsBlue' and 'Rigsby' being two obvious ones. Both were banned, but there's plenty of others that aren't.

Either way, we have to get the balance right and, as you say 'McNasty' ALL people involved need to be included in this.

FWIW, if people want to argue then so be it. Maybe we should just have a 'sin bin' thread where moderators can move troublesome posts to and the protaganists can continue their argument in there and leave each thread to stick broadly to the subject which, at the moment, seems to be that we need a new manager! :winking:

Back