• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of who.....Out of touch expats drinking in the sunshine or the parents who have formed their own 'Anti Grooming patrols'

Which says more about yourself and your suspected majority than Tommy Robinson.

Perhaps you're one of the "Out of touch expats drinking in the sunshine" mentioned above? I certainly don't recognize myself in that lazy stereotype. Though it is certainly sunny outside today. :smile:

Born and raised in Australia, so not an expat. :winking:

I did see a protest in Melbourne in support of TR, as thy have in some of Europe, US and even Israel. Looked more in shock that in Britain they have the power to ban all reporting of the case.

There were a couple of protests in Australia when the news of his arrest began to leak out of the UK. Probably a few more organised rallies next weekend, I believe.

I did see a protest in Melbourne in support of TR, as thy have in some of Europe, US and even Israel. Looked more in shock that in Britain they have the power to ban all reporting of the case.
are these organised by anyone you are in touch with? Be good to have it explained to them why Robinson and actual journalists have a temporary news blackout on this case. When they can see that the law is dealing with these rapists I'm sure they will stand down.

There were a couple of protests in Australia when the news of his arrest began to leak out of the UK. Probably a few more organised rallies next weekend, I believe.
there is a 'free Tommy Robinson' protest planned in London and a 'keep the serial criminal who breeched is suspended sentence terms and admitted guilt in prison' counter protest organised by UAF so that could be....lively

Unlike the BBC, TR waited until all the evidence was heard in court and was outside on the day of the verdict so could not possibly have altered the course of the trial

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-40666160

He revealed the names of some of the defendants because they had already been named in the local paper

He did not wait until all the evidence had been heard. There are several connected cases hence the legitimate need for temporary reporting restrictions. Your hero deliberately and knowingly jeopardised those trials. He was explicitly warned by a judge not to do this but went ahead anyway. We can only hope that his swift arrest will allow those connected trials to go ahead and for justice to still be done despite his efforts to derail it.

He did not wait until all the evidence had been heard. There are several connected cases hence the legitimate need for temporary reporting restrictions. Your hero deliberately and knowingly jeopardised those trials. He was explicitly warned by a judge not to do this but went ahead anyway. We can only hope that his swift arrest will allow those connected trials to go ahead and for justice to still be done despite his efforts to derail it.

Oh come on YB, are you saying this posters has the wrong facts again, looks like a conspiracy theory here against our St George :winking:

In case anyone was in any doubt as to why he was A. arrested and B. dealt with so switfly.....

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

That's an excellent article. Thank you for sharing.

Forgetting the legal arguments detailed here, Yaxely-Lennon ONLY ever reported on Muslim paedophiles, giving the impression that grooming gangs are only ever Muslims and all Muslims are paedophiles. You see where he is going with that.

He never reported about any white or non-muslim paedophile gangs. This isn't an accident.

Now I don't believe he is an idiot, and knew exactly what we was doing. He has in essence set himself out to be a martyr and no doubt to try to reclaim his position as darling of the fascists when he gets out.

That's an excellent article. Thank you for sharing.

Forgetting the legal arguments detailed here, Yaxely-Lennon ONLY ever reported on Muslim paedophiles, giving the impression that grooming gangs are only ever Muslims and all Muslims are paedophiles. You see where he is going with that.

He never reported about any white or non-muslim paedophile gangs. This isn't an accident.

Now I don't believe he is an idiot, and knew exactly what we was doing. He has in essence set himself out to be a martyr and no doubt to try to reclaim his position as darling of the fascists when he gets out.

According to Nick Lowles, the chief executive of Hope Not Hate: “Far from being a martyr for ‘free speech’, Yaxely-Lennon's actions are those of a dangerous, narcissistic extremist attempting to unite the far right around his virulent Islamophobic agenda.”

That sounds about right to me.

According to Nick Lowles, the chief executive of Hope Not Hate: “Far from being a martyr for ‘free speech’, Yaxely-Lennon's actions are those of a dangerous, narcissistic extremist attempting to unite the far right around his virulent Islamophobic agenda.”

That sounds about right to me.

Bingo !!……...What about Sarah Champion.

So jailing Tommy was wrong.

No. What the judge said was his trial was not fair due to the speed it happened. The issue is with the length of the sentence, not that he was jailed. For he admitted guilt.

And dya know what, we are a country that prides itself on its legal system and given what the appeal judge said I'd make him right - even though Yaxley-Lennon admitted guilt.

So give Robinson the chance to get a lawyer who can provide mitigation - which is all he can do, as Yaxley-Lennon already admitted guilt, and then provide the appropriate sentence.

Yes, I know I've mentioned "admitted guilt" three times (four now), I am just making it absolutely clear to you that he isn't innocent for I recognise some people are having some difficulty comprehending that.

No. What the judge said was his trial was not fair due to the speed it happened. The issue is with the length of the sentence, not that he was jailed. For he admitted guilt.

And dya know what, we are a country that prides itself on its legal system and given what the appeal judge said I'd make him right - even though Yaxley-Lennon admitted guilt.

So give Robinson the chance to get a lawyer who can provide mitigation - which is all he can do, as Yaxley-Lennon already admitted guilt, and then provide the appropriate sentence.

Yes, I know I've mentioned "admitted guilt" three times (four now), I am just making it absolutely clear to you that he isn't innocent for I recognise some people are having some difficulty comprehending that.

The argument from his fans is he was pressured in admitting guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back