• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are robots gay? I always assumed they were asexual. Didn't think they had a race either.

Considering homosexuality was illegal within the lifetime of some of our posters and apartheid was within my lifetime I would have thought it was people having minds of their own and the courage to do something about it were the opposite of robots not daring to state their opinion

I rest my case.

If someone didn't want to take his anti-Muslim stance as racist then I have seen tweets from him saying '**** off back to Africa', another which was something about Indians stinking, one saying 'mass immigration is genocide' for other side of his personality I've seen another with him applauding Trump's pussy grabbing and saying that's how a real man acts. He blocked me on twitter a long time ago so I've no idea what he was writing after that. There was a documentary where he claimed not to be racist all the way through but he is seen verbally abusing a black guy when ****ed and not realising the camera was still rolling.

Show us

You have been showing an interest in 'Robinson' for some time, I'm surprised you haven't seen them.
PM me your email address and I'll email them to you. Or you can take my word for it, up to you.
Presumably if you see that what I have written are direct quotes from his twitter account you will accept that he is racist?

Jesus that it, life expectancy...some life people have these days, have you seen the state of the country and Southend recently?
To be fair Cricko , you said if anyone could show how we had moved forward, like expectancy was the first thing which came into my mind , so I checked the figures ...
Inflation rate is another I would consider as well as unemployment, rascism (excluding the past 2 years ), even deaths from Terrorism are considerable lower in the last 25 years than the previous 25...

All things taken into consideration, homeless, hospital waiting lists etc etc, I would agree the UK have taken a backward step , but you did ask for an example of any way ......

Socially we have gone backward , economically we have probably gone forward, but that is what I would expect from a lengthy period of capitalist driven political policies (and I include Blair and his "Tory Lite" New Labour) as opposed to a society style of social politics.

Anyway here is a debate , who is more racist. Corbyn or Yaxley-Lennon ?

Apparently its neither , because Y-L criticises a religion (Islam) and Corbyn a State (Israel)

The things is, Robinson is a racist. If
His mouth talks before he thinks. He isnt wrong in what he says as his support shows , but apparently he has to fit the politial corrent way this works now..If you are a politician you can now hide your expense theft from the public, they make new rules to cover their arse every day, but we let them lead us.

If you are a commoner and wish to speak against the so called establishment and have your own thoughts, don't for Gods say them. The Government owned Media will try to crush you.

Fare play to him for standing up for what he thinks, we may not all agree with him, but at least he had the bollocks to air his views.

This country in now messed up by pussies and those that have their own agenda. About time people saw the light.

I would ask anybody on here to state how this country has moved forward over the last 10 years.. all I see is control of us by those with the money and power.

Let's take this apart.

"He isnt wrong in what he says as his support shows". Hitler had quite a lot of support. Gwon, tell me what he said wasn't wrong. Trump has a lot of support. Again, tell me what he says isn't wrong. If you pedal an idea for long enough, no matter how wrong it is, and wrap it up in langauge that makes is sounds like something it isn't gullible people will be drawn in.

"apparently he has to fit the politial corrent way this works now." If it is politically correct not be a racist, then I am politically correct. Politically correct and please and proud to be so. If he doesn't want to be called a racist, then stop being one.

"Fair play to him". Yes. It is so much easier to identify a racist when he stands up and says racists things. The really dangerous racists are those that do it without bringing massive attention to themselves.

"Country messed up by pussies". Not quite sure what you mean. Last time I checked the country was being messed up by people like JRM and Bojo who seem intent on sending us back to the economic version of the stone age. If messing up the country means people being more tolerant, then I am all for that. If we wants a discussion on agendas, ask why the super rich, supported by their media chums scream for Brexit, scream for Corbyn and deflect anything away that may in any way undermine their lofty position. Throw off your chains, man.

"has the countrry moved on". No. Neither has the world. We've become a society of looking after number 1, with scant regard to others or the world that we live in. Its a moot point, but we've probably reached the apex of our civilization and are self destructing as we guzzle resouces and burn the planet.

The things is, Robinson is a racist. If

Let's take this apart.

"He isnt wrong in what he says as his support shows". Hitler had quite a lot of support. Gwon, tell me what he said wasn't wrong. Trump has a lot of support. Again, tell me what he says isn't wrong. If you pedal an idea for long enough, no matter how wrong it is, and wrap it up in langauge that makes is sounds like something it isn't gullible people will be drawn in.

You only have to look at Brexit, pedal lies on a few things and people will forget the other problems it may bring in the future ( So agree)

"apparently he has to fit the politial corrent way this works now." If it is politically correct not be a racist, then I am politically correct. Politically correct and please and proud to be so. If he doesn't want to be called a racist, then stop being one.

It's called freedom speech and why our great country stands out to many who will beat the **** out of people for having a different view to others

"Fair play to him". Yes. It is so much easier to identify a racist when he stands up and says racists things. The really dangerous racists are those that do it without bringing massive attention to themselves.

Totally agree with last sentance

"Country messed up by pussies". Not quite sure what you mean. Last time I checked the country was being messed up by people like JRM and Bojo who seem intent on sending us back to the economic version of the stone age. If messing up the country means people being more tolerant, then I am all for that. If we wants a discussion on agendas, ask why the super rich, supported by their media chums scream for Brexit, scream for Corbyn and deflect anything away that may in any way undermine their lofty position. Throw off your chains, man.

Easy solution either donot vote for them or form another party to fight for your views,rather than moan about the state of politics or even better get involved in a party that shares your platform, not ever policy you will agree with

"has the countrry moved on". No. Neither has the world. We've become a society of looking after number 1, with scant regard to others or the world that we live in. Its a moot point, but we've probably reached the apex of our civilization and are self destructing as we guzzle resouces and burn the planet.

This I reckon was tongue in cheek by your good self, if so ignore, but if you are serious then you certainly belittle, the Nurses,Doctors, Firefighters, Police, Social workers, etc who give up their lives to help others and on a pay that doesnot suit their position

To be fair Cricko , you said if anyone could show how we had moved forward, like expectancy was the first thing which came into my mind , so I checked the figures ...
Inflation rate is another I would consider as well as unemployment, rascism (excluding the past 2 years ), even deaths from Terrorism are considerable lower in the last 25 years than the previous 25...

All things taken into consideration, homeless, hospital waiting lists etc etc, I would agree the UK have taken a backward step , but you did ask for an example of any way ......

Socially we have gone backward , economically we have probably gone forward, but that is what I would expect from a lengthy period of capitalist driven political policies (and I include Blair and his "Tory Lite" New Labour) as opposed to a society style of social politics.

Anyway here is a debate , who is more racist. Corbyn or Yaxley-Lennon ?

Apparently its neither , because Y-L criticises a religion (Islam) and Corbyn a State (Israel)
Corbyn isn't racist against Israel he is critical of the policies of the Israeli government. I'm very critical of the policies of the UK government, that doesn't make me racist it makes me politically aware.

Corbyn isn't racist against Israel he is critical of the policies of the Israeli government. I'm very critical of the policies of the UK government, that doesn't make me racist it makes me politically aware.

Yes, Corbyn only shares a platform with people who have deplorable views...he has apologised repeatedly for anti Semitism in Labour in addition regret for attending events hosted by anti semites.

Nothing to see here, nothing at all.

You have been showing an interest in 'Robinson' for some time, I'm surprised you haven't seen them.
PM me your email address and I'll email them to you. Or you can take my word for it, up to you.
Presumably if you see that what I have written are direct quotes from his twitter account you will accept that he is racist?

Says who ?

Why not show us all

This I reckon was tongue in cheek by your good self, if so ignore, but if you are serious then you certainly belittle, the Nurses,Doctors, Firefighters, Police, Social workers, etc who give up their lives to help others and on a pay that doesnot suit their position

In my past I was Vice President of PCS (a public sector trade union). So it's safe to say you've misinterpreted me. I fought many a battle over Public Sector pay and T&Cs over many years.

Yes, Corbyn only shares a platform with people who have deplorable views...he has apologised repeatedly for anti Semitism in Labour in addition regret for attending events hosted by anti semites.

Nothing to see here, nothing at all.

Would you expect Jeremy Corbyn to stand up and scream "anti semite" when he was sharing a platform with someone who likened Israel to the Nazis. Especially as said person was a Jewish survivor of holocaust. Could you image the absolute ****fest the Daily Mail and Sun would have.

And talking about the Sun, even that ****rag has called out Yaxley-Lennon.

Would you expect Jeremy Corbyn to stand up and scream "anti semite" when he was sharing a platform with someone who likened Israel to the Nazis. Especially as said person was a Jewish survivor of holocaust. Could you image the absolute ****fest the Daily Mail and Sun would have.

And talking about the Sun, even that ****rag has called out Yaxley-Lennon.

I would expect him not to share the platform in the first place.....but yes ultimately if he didn't agree with what was being said he should have said so, he hasn't been quiet with his other views so why was he this time?

To use the excuse that he is afraid of the media, is unbelievable considering the way they have treated Corbyn at times.

So Robinson speaks and he is politically incorrect? I know of him but have never taken the time to follow his 'preachings/beliefs.' If he is inflammatory or given to incite violence then he should try and modify his language to support a more democratic way of bringing about the changes he desires. If the majority adopt his view that's fine. If not then his views are not mainstream and he has to accept the will of the people.
I support his right to have his views even though, and my knowledge of them is limited, I do not agree with him.
Political correctness appears to be a movement that has been embraced more so by the Brits than in many other countries. Indeed, for me, it has been taken to a fanatical extreme and is, by design, repressive and probably the single biggest problem that prevents progress.
Just as religion stifled science for centuries and kept us in the dark ages, political correctness, stifles debate and drives people's feelings and views underground.
We need to be able to debate, whatever the subject, without being labelled as racist or sexist etc and without the PC brigade inferring that their view is the only view that can be heard.

Says who ?

Why not show us all
says your posts about him

show you all - whenever I put photos up here they are too small to be of any use - I'm poor at technology and don't have the time or patience to learn. I've told you what they say and I'm happy to email to you or anyone else who wants to see them and then you / whoever can either put them up here in a readable format or just verify what I have said are actual quotes from him.

Are we in agreement that the quotes I have given for him are racist?

Last edited:
I would expect him not to share the platform in the first place.....but yes ultimately if he didn't agree with what was being said he should have said so, he hasn't been quiet with his other views so why was he this time?

To use the excuse that he is afraid of the media, is unbelievable considering the way they have treated Corbyn at times.
the Times front page revelation that was then taken on by Newsnight (at short notice and they didn't bother to verify details, just jump on the bandwagon) which we are all expected to be up in arms about was 8 years ago and various people claiming to be appalled were actually in the full meeting whereas Corbyn gave an introduction and then left. The meeting was titled 'Never Again - For Anyone' and had speakers from various different communities who had suffered oppression. The person who likened Israeli policy to that of the Nazi's was Hajo Meyer who was a survivor of Auschwitz. Mr Meyer is now dead so can't clarify his words.

But that is the Murdoch press - smearing a dead Auschwitz survivor as a way to get at Corbyn.

Last night #WeAreCorbyn was tweeted 271,000 times by people who want to show their support and are sick to the back teeth of having to unpick every damn news story to get to the truth.

Nothing to do with 'Tommy Robinson' of course but everyone is obsessed with Corbyn.

Labour
says your posts about him

show you all - whenever I put photos up here they are too small to be of any use - I'm poor at technology and don't have the time or patience to learn. I've told you what they say and I'm happy to email to you or anyone else who wants to see them and then you / whoever can either put them up here in a readable format or just verify what I have said are actual quotes from him.

Are we in agreement that the quotes I have given for him are racist?

How did you put it......Bull****

So you are saying Corbyn shouldn't have shared a platform with a holocaust survivor?

CORBYN NON PLATFORMS BRAVE HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR, screams the Daily ****rage. You can imagine, can't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back