• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
His mouth talks before he thinks. He isnt wrong in what he says as his support shows , but apparently he has to fit the politial corrent way this works now..If you are a politician you can now hide your expense theft from the public, they make new rules to cover their arse every day, but we let them lead us.

If you are a commoner and wish to speak against the so called establishment and have your own thoughts, don't for Gods say them. The Government owned Media will try to crush you.

Fare play to him for standing up for what he thinks, we may not all agree with him, but at least he had the bollocks to air his views.

This country in now messed up by pussies and those that have their own agenda. About time people saw the light.

I would ask anybody on here to state how this country has moved forward over the last 10 years.. all I see is control of us by those with the money and power.

Last edited:
His mouth talks before he thinks. He isnt wrong in what he says as his support shows , but apparently he has to fit the politial corrent way this works now..If you are a politician you can now hide your expense theft from the public, they make new rules to cover their arse every day, but we let them lead us.

If you are a commoner and wish to speak against the so called establishment and have your own thoughts, don't for Gods say them. The Government owned Media will try to crush you.

Fare play to him for standing up for what he thinks, we may not all agree with him, but at least he had the bollocks to air his views.

This country in now been messed up by pussies and those that have their own agenda. About time people saw the light.

I would ask anybody on here to state how this country has moved forward over the last 10 years.. all I see is control of us by those with the money and power.

He's a racist, violent thug JC playing the "martyr" card. Nothing more.

Last edited:

This country in now fukked by pussies and those that have their own agenda. About time people saw the light.

How does his support show he isn't wrong?
He has the bollox to air his views? He has the bollox to break the law in many different ways from traveling on false documents to assaulting the police to filming ongoing trials (at least twice) and trashing our sport with bans for hooliganism and taking his AKA from a notorious hooligan.

How many grooming gangs has 'Robinson' found out about and reported to the authorities? Zero. How many rape trials has he risked putting into a mistrial? At least 2. How much interest does he show in none Muslim rapists? Zero. Not even when right under his nose - various prominent EDL members have been prosecuted for sexual crimes.

He makes money from being racist. He has said as much himself. He is a ****. He is an embarrassment, when people in other countries are aware of him and his nationality I am embarrassed that he is one of ours. Scum.

He has the bollox to air his views? He has the bollox to break the law in many different ways from traveling on false documents to assaulting the police to filming ongoing trials (at least twice) and trashing our sport with bans for hooliganism and taking his AKA from a notorious hooligan.

How many grooming gangs has 'Robinson' found out about and reported to the authorities? Zero. How many rape trials has he risked putting into a mistrial? At least 2. How much interest does he show in none Muslim rapists? Zero. Not even when right under his nose - various prominent EDL members have been prosecuted for sexual crimes.

He makes money from being racist. He has said as much himself. He is a ****. He is an embarrassment, when people in other countries are aware of him and his nationality I am embarrassed that he is one of ours. Scum.

Does he? From what I've seen he is always very insistent that he is not a racist and that his prejudice is not one of race but religion, Islam. Perhaps that is splitting hairs? I'm certainly not defending the man.

What I can say about the propaganda he puts out these days is that he is rarely wrong in what he says. He is a much more polished public persona than he once was and presents facts, facts with an agenda but facts nonetheless. You can't argue that the crimes he highlights are disgusting and his condemnation of them is just. From this standpoint I can see why people are hoodwinked. Where I go now may seem condescending to those who support "Tommy" but I look at my social media and the people "liking", "sharing" and supporting TR are people in my life I have gone to school with, played football with & played cricket with and the common factor seems to be they are the less bright people I have encountered. A lot of them are good blokes and I think they have been hoodwinked.

Like many have said before, these crimes are horrific but paedophilia is not unique to the Islamic community and Tommy Robinson would have us believe that being a Muslim means you are implicit or at the very least turn a blind eye to it, which is quite frankly rubbish and a man with such a large following putting this forward is very dangerous for relations with the muslim community in this country

Does he? From what I've seen he is always very insistent that he is not a racist and that his prejudice is not one of race but religion, Islam. Perhaps that is splitting hairs? I'm certainly not defending the man.

What I can say about the propaganda he puts out these days is that he is rarely wrong in what he says. He is a much more polished public persona than he once was and presents facts, facts with an agenda but facts nonetheless. You can't argue that the crimes he highlights are disgusting and his condemnation of them is just. From this standpoint I can see why people are hoodwinked. Where I go now may seem condescending to those who support "Tommy" but I look at my social media and the people "liking", "sharing" and supporting TR are people in my life I have gone to school with, played football with & played cricket with and the common factor seems to be they are the less bright people I have encountered. A lot of them are good blokes and I think they have been hoodwinked.

Like many have said before, these crimes are horrific but paedophilia is not unique to the Islamic community and Tommy Robinson would have us believe that being a Muslim means you are implicit or at the very least turn a blind eye to it, which is quite frankly rubbish and a man with such a large following putting this forward is very dangerous for relations with the muslim community in this country
He makes money from being racist. He has said as much himself

he openly admits he has got rich from studying and reporting on Islam - as he does not study or report on any other community (and therefore gives inaccurate data as there is no comparison) I would say its a small step to say his targeting of one community is racist.

The average life expectancy in the UK in 2007 was 79.45 in 2015 it was 81.60

I think that can be counted as moving forward.....

This country in now fukked by pussies and those that have their own agenda. About time people saw the light.

I really do think you believe what you have written, incredible.

He makes money from being racist. He has said as much himself

he openly admits he has got rich from studying and reporting on Islam - as he does not study or report on any other community (and therefore gives inaccurate data as there is no comparison) I would say its a small step to say his targeting of one community is racist.

It is semantics but his hardcore following seem to eat up the stuff about him not being racist because Islam is not a race in a "Tommy is too clever for these stupid do gooder lefties" way. The chances are he is a racist, do we have definitive proof? No. When we can use facts to demonstrate that Tommy is clearly no hero, which we clearly can, then I think we should stick to the facts, even if it is semantics. If you are having a discussion on whether Tommy Robinson is good or bad then why waste time calling him a racist when he and his supporters have a well rehearsed mantra to explain why he is not a racist and how Tommy gets accused of all sorts unfairly. Present facts against facts and Tommy loses

For attacking BNP ?

Grooming gangs...…84% muslim

what about Sarah Champion ?

It is semantics but his hardcore following seem to eat up the stuff about him not being racist because Islam is not a race in a "Tommy is too clever for these stupid do gooder lefties" way. The chances are he is a racist, do we have definitive proof? No. When we can use facts to demonstrate that Tommy is clearly no hero, which we clearly can, then I think we should stick to the facts, even if it is semantics. If you are having a discussion on whether Tommy Robinson is good or bad then why waste time calling him a racist when he and his supporters have a well rehearsed mantra to explain why he is not a racist and how Tommy gets accused of all sorts unfairly. Present facts against facts and Tommy loses
If someone didn't want to take his anti-Muslim stance as racist then I have seen tweets from him saying '**** off back to Africa', another which was something about Indians stinking, one saying 'mass immigration is genocide' for other side of his personality I've seen another with him applauding Trump's pussy grabbing and saying that's how a real man acts. He blocked me on twitter a long time ago so I've no idea what he was writing after that. There was a documentary where he claimed not to be racist all the way through but he is seen verbally abusing a black guy when ****ed and not realising the camera was still rolling.

He's defending free speech (not that I speak for Cricko in any way at all) what's so incredible about that? and what's so incredible about having a different point of view to yours?
One of the better posts I've read on here for a eon.
If free speech means being able to live stream ongoing linked court cases then the police and legal services are going to find it very difficult to opperate effectively.

For attacking BNP ?

Grooming gangs...…84% muslim

what about Sarah Champion ?
I know 'Robinson' is an ex BNP member and that BNP are renowned for fighting amongst themselves but if you are saying that his only involvement in football hooliganism was fighting with the BNP.......I'd find that amusing.

84% - bull****

Sarah Champion has never been to prison once let alone 12 times and I'm not aware of her associating herself with Robinson and I'm sure she would appreciate it if you didn't try to link her with him.

If someone didn't want to take his anti-Muslim stance as racist then I have seen tweets from him saying '**** off back to Africa', another which was something about Indians stinking, one saying 'mass immigration is genocide' for other side of his personality I've seen another with him applauding Trump's pussy grabbing and saying that's how a real man acts. He blocked me on twitter a long time ago so I've no idea what he was writing after that. There was a documentary where he claimed not to be racist all the way through but he is seen verbally abusing a black guy when ****ed and not realising the camera was still rolling.
Fair enough, wasn't aware of that. If you have evidence like that then you can call him racist to your hearts content

I know 'Robinson' is an ex BNP member and that BNP are renowned for fighting amongst themselves but if you are saying that his only involvement in football hooliganism was fighting with the BNP.......I'd find that amusing.

84% - bull****

Sarah Champion has never been to prison once let alone 12 times and I'm not aware of her associating herself with Robinson and I'm sure she would appreciate it if you didn't try to link her with him.

What about Labour an Sarah Champion

The average life expectancy in the UK in 2007 was 79.45 in 2015 it was 81.60

I think that can be counted as moving forward.....

Jesus that it, life expectancy...some life people have these days, have you seen the state of the country and Southend recently?

To @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper, I am defending free speech not TR..People have been blinkered far to long by the media and the BBC that they have become afraid of stating an opinion for fear of being called rascist. homophobic or some other title they like to call people who don't fit the robot agenda these days.

The days of brainwashing seem to be upon us. Don't stand out from the crowd or dare to have a mind of your own.

Jesus that it, life expectancy...some life people have these days, have you seen the state of the country and Southend recently?

To @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper, I am defending free speech not TR..People have been blinkered far to long by the media and the BBC that they have become afraid of stating an opinion for fear of being called rascist. homophobic or some other title they like to call people who don't fit the robot agenda these days.

The days of brainwashing seem to be upon us. Don't stand out from the crowd or dare to have a mind of your own.
Are robots gay? I always assumed they were asexual. Didn't think they had a race either.

Considering homosexuality was illegal within the lifetime of some of our posters and apartheid was within my lifetime I would have thought it was people having minds of their own and the courage to do something about it were the opposite of robots not daring to state their opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back