• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jcr

Mike_Marsh

Schoolboy
JCR does not and will not play for us again. Ray Jones was about to sign for us and play on tuesday night.

Well he hasn't started today and isn't on the bench so who knows?! I think he could be such an amazing player but just needs that final ball!

Yep... JCR has gone to Barnsley and we were about to bring in Ray Jones on loan until his tragic and fatal accident.

Ah, didn't really put two and two together concerning Ray Jones but who knows jcr could be leaving.

yep apparently jcr has definitely gone according to half the west stand. didn't know that about Ray Jones... fingers crossed we have a plan B

thats bad news i would say. he helps us alot pushing up he has gd pace thats bad news

thats bad news i would say. he helps us alot pushing up he has gd pace thats bad news

to be honest as long as we get a replacement im not that bothered. he has pace but he doesn't use it. i trust tilly in getting in a couple of players and with bailey looking good today i can see him being our first choice RM

Yep, rumour going around the west BIG TIME that he'd gone to Baaaaaaarnsleh. Not too worried if it's true really. If he goes there, then he obviously told a fib when he said that he hated being up north when he was playing with Rotherham (10 miles from Barnsley!), which suggests he just doesn't want to play here. I guess money talks. After his performance today, I'd say Tommy Black is DEFINITELY a better option.

Question...

what brought all of this on? Hadn't heard of JCR being disgruntled since earlier this summer when he said something along the lines of "we aren't doing enough in the transfer/signing market"

Can someone please enlighten me? He's played the first few matches of the season up until today....

Jeremy

My old man just said they mentioned it on BBC Essex - im sure he hasnt heard it right and its Barnsley.

Although I would say League 2 is his level.

agreed. ive very suprised that barnsley are so interested in someone who doesnt score and create goals. we have been trying to get jcr to do that for 2 seasons and haven't managed.

oh well, best of luck to him but i'm not too fussed. I think with Lokando coming through and black, gower and bailey all settled we should be fine. plus francis can do a job there in an emergency

bbc essex said it was bradford who was trying to get him. they deffinately said braford but i think the presenter might have got the wrong team. i think its barnsley

bbc essex said it was bradford who was trying to get him. they deffinately said braford but i think the presenter might have got the wrong team. i think its barnsley

i saw you today matty but couldnt get over to say hi.

bradford is more his level but i don't know where the rumours about barnsley came from but i heard about 6 different people mention it

Back