• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Abortion

Jonny_Stokes

Sir Jonny Of Promotionshire
dont want to hijack this thread.

I quite agree old bean, let's do this here.

its murder mate.............simple as.

No, it's really, really, really not simple.

This is why some people will write off your point of view so quickly - giving an opinion without justifying it. It's unfair of them to do so, because I'm sure that something must have brought you to your conclusion. But you've got to explain what that thought process was ;)

abortion.........yes or no!!!!

started this thread as not to hijack the other questions thread.

my view,

it should def be against the law,my reasons are simple having seen unborn infants at 16/18/20 weeks they are perfectly formed babies and should be allowed to live.

any mum who cannot/does not want the child then the state should sponsor the mother to have the kid and then allow childless parents to adopt.

GB, answer the questions I posed here then please, as you dont want to hijack the other thread.

damn nice of you, old chap

GB, answer the questions I posed here then please, as you dont want to hijack the other thread.

damn nice of you, old chap

apologies spanish.

damn i just started a thread.

can anyone transfer my thread and reply onto this thread please.

apologies spanish.

damn i just started a thread.

can anyone transfer my thread and reply onto this thread please.

Already done, but I ask this question: GB, why does everything in life have to fall down to a yes/no question? It's rarely, possibly NEVER that simple.

Already done, but I ask this question: GB, why does everything in life have to fall down to a yes/no question? It's rarely, possibly NEVER that simple.

well mate thats why we debate stuff.

personally the world has become too clouded with all manner of judgements without a simple yes/no solution.

started this thread as not to hijack the other questions thread.

my view,

it should def be against the law,my reasons are simple having seen unborn infants at 16/18/20 weeks they are perfectly formed babies and should be allowed to live.

any mum who cannot/does not want the child then the state should sponsor the mother to have the kid and then allow childless parents to adopt.

thats almost a communist idioligy Russia and China had this in place..and I also belive 1930's Germany had a similar policy.
secondly, can you imagine how many more unwanted pregnancies there would be...it would increase sharply overnight(no pun intended)..another way to make money from the tax payers without doing too much work...something you also feel strongly about

Graysblue, do you ever stop moaning! Its getting boring! :zzzzz:

well mate thats why we debate stuff.

personally the world has become too clouded with all manner of judgements without a simple yes/no solution.

So would you allow a victim of rape to have an abortion?

Would you allow an abortion where without one the mother would be seriously at risk?

Would you allow an abortion where the child is going to be seriously physically or mentally deformed?

Would you allow an abortion where without one the mother would be seriously at risk?

Would you allow an abortion where the child is going to be seriously physically or mentally deformed?

these points I asked in th eother thread, thanks for brining them here, as I'm crap at links.

also, your view on contraception?
are you a catholic or christian? or something else?

all very good questions which i cannot answer.

having seen aborted babies it in my view is niow wrong.

maybe if they lowered the week stage ie 10 weeks max.

[/b]

these points I asked in th eother thread, thanks for brining them here, as I'm crap at links.

also, your view on contraception?
are you a catholic or christian? or something else?

i suppose i am christian,believe in god blah blah blah dont go to church EVER so not too sure myself to be honest.

there are many methods of contraception so again being honest there is little excuse for becoming pregnant.

maybe if they lowered the week stage ie 10 weeks max.

For debates sake though, if you were omnipotent (ie all powerful, not floppy) for the day, and those questions were posed for your decision......what would your answer be?

For me, Im pro-abortion, not just in the situations I gave above, but also generally within the current guidelines. I just dont consider a foetus to be a functioning human at that time, and we can definately do without unwanted births. To me, it is only the next step in the line from contraception to morning after pill. (Though to be honest its not an issue I have considered greatly but Im just bored at the end of the day and looking to pass the time til 5.30! Id rather be talking about why Dennis Wise is a complete TOOL!!!).

i suppose i am christian,believe in god blah blah blah dont go to church EVER so not too sure myself to be honest.

there are many methods of contraception so again being honest there is little excuse for becoming pregnant.[/QUOTE]

Well there is the rape situation......if a women or girl conceived in that way would you allow her to have an abortion?

For debates sake though, if you were omnipotent (ie all powerful, not floppy) for the day, and those questions were posed for your decision......what would your answer be?

For me, Im pro-abortion, not just in the situations I gave above, but also generally within the current guidelines. I just dont consider a foetus to be a functioning human at that time, and we can definately do without unwanted births. To me, it is only the next step in the line from contraception to morning after pill. (Though to be honest its not an issue I have considered greatly but Im just bored at the end of the day and looking to pass the time til 5.30! Id rather be talking about why Dennis Wise is a complete TOOL!!!).

as i said until i visited body worlds i had no opinion.

trust me fella the foetus at te ages i mentioned is a human being.

Sigh. I saw Stan Collymore play once, and he was useless. Based upon this one game, I now regard his career as a failure and his talent as non-existent.

there are many methods of contraception so again being honest there is little excuse for becoming pregnant.[/QUOTE]

Well there is the rape situation......if a women or girl conceived in that way would you allow her to have an abortion?

the rape scenario,

with the morning after pill available ect however under these circumstances the right to abort i suppose is correct.

bloody bodyworlds

Back