• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer embargo at Southend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Tilly talks about bringing in any targets that might become available in his video interview posted today, I don't think he's been told such Chinese whispers........ ;)

Filmed before or after his round of golf? It makes a difference.

not wanting to fuel any further speculation but i was told by one of the first team squad (albeit when they were pretty drunk out in town!) that the players might not have always been paid on time...

not wanting to fuel any further speculation but i was told by one of the first team squad (albeit when they were pretty drunk out in town!) that the players might not have always been paid on time...

Did he also say "I love you, Shoebury Blue, you're my best mate"?

We have now been handed a transfer embargo by the league due to financial reasons.

Thats all ive been told so O'Donovan is the last signing we will make

This club is in deep deep ****

Very Very Reliable source!!

:net: you have caught a few on this......

When Wiggy says they are ****!!

About 3 games normally does it if you know what to look for. Revell was all at sea after one game, nice bloke but very poor touch. Mildy was a record though, a keeper that spilt every thing down low, and that was just the warm up with Lee Turner!

Skipped through alot of whats been said but can someone clarify something for me .......this player called embargo, whats he like!

About 3 games normally does it if you know what to look for. Revell was all at sea after one game, nice bloke but very poor touch. Mildy was a record though, a keeper that spilt every thing down low, and that was just the warm up with Lee Turner!

So where does that leave Moussa? He looked out of his depth at first. By that rule he should be playing for The Dog And Duck FC in Hornchurch.

God you are a complete misinformed waste of air.

Im curious why you said Huddersfield or Millwall? Is that just pure speculation?

Huddersfield were interested in Alan McCormack and i wouldn't be surprised to see them buy a young player such as Lee Sawyer, especially when you consider that the majority of their squad is under the age of 24. Smithies, Robinson , Novak , Rhodes and i think Pilkington would also count. Millwall are missing a player in the middle, one that makes a difference and can help the flow of the game.

Huddersfield were interested in Alan McCormack and i wouldn't be surprised to see them buy a young player such as Lee Sawyer, especially when you consider that the majority of their squad is under the age of 24. Smithies, Robinson , Novak , Rhodes and i think Pilkington would also count. Millwall are missing a player in the middle, one that makes a difference and can help the flow of the game.

When were huddersfield interested in Alan Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back